Is it a keeper?

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Have only had mine since yesterday. I have wireless buds, charger and 4 case's. I am loving mine. Color, screen, fast, sounds good. FPs works well and fast for me. I was worried with signal strength on t-mobile. This is my first buying unlocked. But so far no issues. I am trading in my note 9.this Beast is a keeper.

philliplavelle

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Not being a Samsung fan this phone has checked off all of the boxes for me. Don't get me wrong no phone is perfect but the note 10 comes very close to perfect give it a chance you just might like it.

I think I will. I'll give it a few days. I used to be all in Android and had every galaxy up until the s6 but then switched permanently back to IPhone. I'm always thinking of myself as a frustrated Samsung owner at heart but I love my Apple watch. I bought a Fossil one to go with the phone.
I guess I'll give it a few days.. I'm going to take a hit on it anyways if I sell privately. Argh.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
My note 9 has been prepped for return ship since the 2and day I had the 10+. Just waiting on a return kit from Sprint. Note 10+ isnt going anywhere.

thoots

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Oh, another bit. I went from an unlocked Note 8 to an unlocked Note 10+. I have had AT&T service since before they were AT&T. The "activation" process went like this:

1. Remove SIM card from Note 8.
2. Insert SIM card into Note 10+.
3. Reboot Note 10+.
4. Done.

Seriously, that's all there is to it. Digging up my old Visual Voicemail APK (or finding a new one) and sideloading it is about the extent of finishing the process.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Can never understand the activation process.

For as long as I can remember I have bought a new phone and stuck a sim in it. That's it.
Oh, another bit. I went from an unlocked Note 8 to an unlocked Note 10+. I have had AT&T service since before they were AT&T. The "activation" process went like this:

1. Remove SIM card from Note 8.
2. Insert SIM card into Note 10+.
3. Reboot Note 10+.
4. Done.

Seriously, that's all there is to it. Digging up my old Visual Voicemail APK (or finding a new one) and sideloading it is about the extent of finishing the process.

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I'm definitely keeping it till the next thing that catches my eyes...
Pixel 4 XL will be looking to see come October.. I have a beautiful G8 sitting standby for trade in deals.. Lol

stuckingoo

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Battery life on the Plus a disappointment. Only on day 2 so I'll withhold final judgement. Much worse than the Max and pretty much in line with any Android phone I've owned. At least it charges fast.

MexicoCity

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Opposite situation here. I was an obnoxious iPhone fan girl but got frustrated with the Apple ecosystem and not being able to customize. I had a really bad experience with iTunes and lost all my music then I had issues with their cloud. Their customer service was rude and that was the last straw so I moved on to Android. First HTC and then found my home with the Note. This will be my third Note and I haven't found another phone that can compare. Sometimes I have to use an iPhone for work and I just hate it. I doubt I'll ever go back.

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I got the s10e and note 10 I may just keep both for a while, no rush right now.... I actually didn't open the Note 10 yet it's NIB.

The s10e is a nice little phone, kinda like the fingerprint sensor on the power button.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
It's hugely subjective, but I'm happy.
I abuse mine all day and this is definitely a whole working day battery. Early days but a bit better than my 9.

( I don't pay much attention to those constant "I got SOT of bla bla" nonsense posts . But I happened to look yesterday day 3 and it was something like 22hrs on time, 6.45 screen, 4hrs talk time, Bluetooth on constantly etc etc)
Battery life on the Plus a disappointment. Only on day 2 so I'll withhold final judgement. Much worse than the Max and pretty much in line with any Android phone I've owned. At least it charges fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress