Android 10 for the Note 10/+ ?

southjersey786

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
As we all known Samsung is one the slowest to push out updates. Why can't they just bypass carriers and push it straight to the phone. Apple does it, why can't each manufacturer???

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: android 10 update!!!!!!

As we all known Samsung is one the slowest to push out updates. Why can't they just bypass carriers and push it straight to the phone. Apple does it, why can't each manufacturer???

seriously. this warranted all those exclamation points? maybe for the actual update coming through, but it's not happening for a while.

Super Spartan

Dec 21, 2018
Visit site

With all those exclamation marks in your thread title, I got excited thinking you magically got it somehow! :-\

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site

I'm not impressed with OS updates. I'm quite content to stay with the Android OS version that comes with the phone when first built. Unfortunately, I'll have to update to continue getting security patches. I will however say the update by Samsung of the Note 9 from Oreo to Android Pie wasn't bad (for me)

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site

Relax, your not missing out on anything major with Android 10.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Smh I liked my title better. ������*♂️ exclamation points aren't that bad.

The exclamation points didn't bother me. More so the title didn't really tell what the topic was about... except someone screaming about Android 10.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm not ready for an OS update.. my phone is working too smoothly right now and not ready for all the countless posts about how bad something is or how it affected the battery life.

Also, I'm pretty sure most folks understand the difference between Apple sending out an update vs. Samsung sending out an update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa