Issue with sharing created Live Messages

reintgenrc

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
So I'm one of those Note users who likes to use Live Messages to really emphasize my point (sometime in a passive-aggressive kinda way...dont judge). I just noticed that when sharing a live message of pic taken with the Note 10's camera the (GIF file NOT MP4 because that looks awful and too small) the outgoing file becomes highly pixelated. I checked settings and can't find any way to fix this. I tried again sharing using the Samsung Messenger app and see I have settings to send gifs "as original" (which I selected) and still I get the same pixelated output of Live Message sent. Any one else notice this? Things were issue free on my Note 9. Any solutions? It sorta defeats the purpose of my Note if I can't send clear/legible passive-aggressive gifs of me drawing attention to something in glitter. Screen write just won't do. I mean any old person can do that on their iPhone or Android with their fingers. I'll submit samples.
baf051a19d55603e12d69c132a8f4e6d.gif
46075f67d02bf3f629047d7ebbecbf43.gif

Last edited:

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I sent one or two MP4s before and they didn't look too bad, but the gif looks horrible, especially when it's from smartview.

reintgenrc

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I sent one or two MP4s before and they didn't look too bad, but the gif looks horrible, especially when it's from smartview.
I just prefer gifs to a mp4 RE: I like the autoplay of the gif and the mp4 with the Live Messages looks awful in portrait with black bars on each side. As for my post, humor aside, I'm glad this is a known issue. Hopefully there's a fix in the pipeline.

mach1man

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
try switching to textra messaging app and see if it helps. That helped me until samsung can fix this issue. It really is disappointing that we can't have stock apps work as designed

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty