What Is the Best Note 10+ Screen Protector That's Compatible with Otterbox Defender/Defender Pro?

CemicSuns

Oct 17, 2019
Visit site
(If I've posted this in an incorrect spot on the forums, may I ask one of the mods to repost this in the most appropriate section in advance? Thank you.)

Everyone, I'd like some more input...
I'm still investing in a Note 10+ on the holidays, and I've decided to go with the Otterbox Defender Pro case for my protective case:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...61032%23tabbed-customerreviews&token=s6TA4WWZ

I've heard from many that the Otterbox Defender/Defender Pro are the most resilient protective cases for the Note 10+ when it comes to resistance from dropping. I will admit that I'm a bit of a klutz and tend to accidentally drop my phone, so having a case like the Otterbox Defender Pro will mitigate those issues.

But here's the meat and potatoes of this forum post...
What would be the best screen protectors I should invest in for the Note 10+ that are case-friendly and can fit with the Otterbox Defender/Defender Pro? I know that, regardless of whether it's film, glass, or liquid screen protectors, screen protectors aren't guaranteed to prevent the screen and the protector from breaking; they at most only offer defense against that. I've seen reviews and stories about screen protectors being lifted out of protective cases, so for those who have or are using the Otterbox Defender/Defender Pro...have you experienced any issues of your screen protector getting damaged or lifted by the case?

At the same time, the Note 10+ is a curved phone, so screen protectors would have to be able to wrap around and fit the curved edges without riding up, and some criticized glass doesn't tend to work well when it comes to curved phones...

Now I know there's already a film protector Samsung preinstalls on the Note 10+, but I'm going to have to replace it for probably a glass protector as the preinstalled film protector will eventually scratch and have smudges, and many argue glass protectors are a bit more efficient than film protectors.

I've been browsing around on Amazon looking for a possible tempered glass screen protector that could work with the Note 10+ AND with the Otterbox Defender Pro case, but here's some problems....
--A lot of reviews on Amazon are rather mixed, and I imagine a lot of that comes from consumers not installing the protectors as directed or the instance of items being damaged from shipping.
--Some listings seem to be rather bloated on Amazon. Like they show a protector, but if you scroll down and see the reviews, they list something else that has nothing to do with the protector, like a book or toy. It seems like these items bloat the reviews.
--Now I know a lot of people would recommend the WhiteStone Defender as a screen protector for the Note 10+, but I'm highly skeptical of it. I've heard horror stories about it not working, especially with the fingerprint scanner. and others said they tried using it with the Otterbox Defender but to no avail. At the same time, I'm not sure if I'd be willing to spend over $30 on a screen protector. Ideally, I want something that will be reliable, and, provided I'm careful with it, I can get some years out of it.

But what glass screen protectors would you recommend that can work with the Note 10+ and the Otterbox Defender Pro, and for those who have the Note 10+ and the Otterbox Defender, which screen protectors would you best recommend?

I was originally looking at this protector on Amazon...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6675907
Could anyone give their opinions on this protector?

But thanks again to everyone viewing and responding to this forum post. It's heavily appreciated.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
(If I've posted this in an incorrect spot on the forums, may I ask one of the mods to repost this in the most appropriate section in advance? Thank you.)

Everyone, I'd like some more input...
I'm still investing in a Note 10+ on the holidays, and I've decided to go with the Otterbox Defender Pro case for my protective case:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...61032%23tabbed-customerreviews&token=MHjYQC6V

I've heard from many that the Otterbox Defender/Defender Pro are the most resilient protective cases for the Note 10+ when it comes to resistance from dropping. I will admit that I'm a bit of a klutz and tend to accidentally drop my phone, so having a case like the Otterbox Defender Pro will mitigate those issues.

But here's the meat and potatoes of this forum post...
What would be the best screen protectors I should invest in for the Note 10+ that are case-friendly and can fit with the Otterbox Defender/Defender Pro? I know that, regardless of whether it's film, glass, or liquid screen protectors, screen protectors aren't guaranteed to prevent the screen and the protector from breaking; they at most only offer defense against that. I've seen reviews and stories about screen protectors being lifted out of protective cases, so for those who have or are using the Otterbox Defender/Defender Pro...have you experienced any issues of your screen protector getting damaged or lifted by the case?

At the same time, the Note 10+ is a curved phone, so screen protectors would have to be able to wrap around and fit the curved edges without riding up, and some criticized glass doesn't tend to work well when it comes to curved phones...

Now I know there's already a film protector Samsung preinstalls on the Note 10+, but I'm going to have to replace it for probably a glass protector as the preinstalled film protector will eventually scratch and have smudges, and many argue glass protectors are a bit more efficient than film protectors.

I've been browsing around on Amazon looking for a possible tempered glass screen protector that could work with the Note 10+ AND with the Otterbox Defender Pro case, but here's some problems....
--A lot of reviews on Amazon are rather mixed, and I imagine a lot of that comes from consumers not installing the protectors as directed or the instance of items being damaged from shipping.
--Some listings seem to be rather bloated on Amazon. Like they show a protector, but if you scroll down and see the reviews, they list something else that has nothing to do with the protector, like a book or toy. It seems like these items bloat the reviews.
--Now I know a lot of people would recommend the WhiteStone Defender as a screen protector for the Note 10+, but I'm highly skeptical of it. I've heard horror stories about it not working, especially with the fingerprint scanner. and others said they tried using it with the Otterbox Defender but to no avail. At the same time, I'm not sure if I'd be willing to spend over $30 on a screen protector. Ideally, I want something that will be reliable, and, provided I'm careful with it, I can get some years out of it.

But what glass screen protectors would you recommend that can work with the Note 10+ and the Otterbox Defender Pro, and for those who have the Note 10+ and the Otterbox Defender, which screen protectors would you best recommend?

I was originally looking at this protector on Amazon...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6676290
Could anyone give their opinions on this protector?

But thanks again to everyone viewing and responding to this forum post. It's heavily appreciated.

Ringke is case friendly. Check them out. They have the tempered and normal types.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams