50% off accessory coupon code for Samsung's website

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Wowsers, I don't see a coupon code on that page. I've had a flip-cover in the cart for two days but never seen a code anywhere. Did you perhaps obtain the code somewhere else?

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the code... however...

a) I get this reply from the server most of the time:

Message from the NSAPI plugin:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF.

b) everything I want is backordered.

:(

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I got the code from XDA. I pasted it in to the apply coupon code box near the end at checkout and it took 50% off the Black TPU hard case I bought.

Edit: I just tried it again and it took the case from 29.99 to 14.99

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Okeydokey, I put a tpu case in the cart and a space was available for the coupon code; however a space for code isn't available for the flip-cover. Too bad for me! :)

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Nope. It replaces the original back cover.

Okeydokey, I put a tpu case in the cart and a space was available for the coupon code; however a space for code isn't available for the flip-cover. Too bad for me! :)
Do you think it is because the flip cover shows backordered that you cannot use the coupon code?

Last edited by a moderator:

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
When I remove the tpu case from the cart the coupon space also vanishes. So I backordered the flip-cover case (hoping a coupon space would appear, but nada).

I'm saving the code in case it can be used when Samsung receives new stock. :) And if it cannot, I intend to phone Samsung cs and sorta encourage the rep to accept the code. ;)

Sure do appreciate your posting the code! (My husband and I are upgrading to the Note II at the same time and, wow, one is expensive but two make it a double-whammy.)

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
This works on another site as well. I just used it HERE to pick up the car dock for $25!!! (no shipping!) Keep in mind, I think that site is for the original Note, but universal items should work fine for our N2. Uh oh, just noticed that dock is built with a charging port... I'll let you know if it works on our N2 :)

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if you can use it for the new smart dock. When/if I get a GN2, that will be one of the 1st things I get for it.

It should work, but we won't know until it's actually in stock. Seems the coupon code box disappears for "back ordered" items.