Finally...

kennethkilo

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
So after a week of frustration trying to sell my iPhone 5, from being given fake offers which wasted my time and etc etc, I finally decided to say "**** it" and sold my 32gb perfect condition iphone 5 for only 525$... BUT... 20121220_165208.jpg
Some thing I'd like to say first...
1) It's really not that big
2) It is not heavy at all, due to the larger surface area touching your hand the weight feels I'd say similar if not the same to the iphone 5
3) When the screen is this size, you view it at a different distance (a bit further) so you do NOT see any pixels. Feels the same as the iphone 5
4) Android Jelly bean has NO lag. And i mean NO LAG. As in I had the iphone 5 and this feels the same, as in no ****ing lag!
5) The OS is just soooooooo much more feature rich, idk what else to say, double tap to top, hover hand over screen to have a sneak peak, pop up browser, pop up player, honestly just... speechless.
6) Apps, unless you want one CERTAIN app like SwingProfile (I golf a lot) android has every single app if not an app that does the exact same thing.
7) You can play any file, open any file win win win
8) Well samsung, you won me over ,_,
9) Oh the flip cover for the note 2 is a must, I love it.
10) Soooo much more, I spent around 2 hours yesterday just discovering things and every 5 minutes I would be like "OH WTFF COOOOOOOOL".
11) One thing I love is, no more of that omg I am so afraid to hurt my iphone 5 crap, it feels like I can really use this device to the fullest extent, like just feels less prone to damage. With the iphone 5 you drop it once, scratch the back a tiny bit and boom resale value -50$ and you feel bad. idk, it's a weird feeling.
Cheers!

RLLangley

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Congrats! I also came over from the iPhone and fell in love with the Note 2. I've tried other android phones but none really equaled my iPhone in my opinion. Then the Note 2 came along.......wouldn't trade it for any iPhone. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

kennethkilo

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I just wanted to add that the battery life is... perfect. I am a super heavy user and this lasts from 7AM till 12AM or even when I come back from some parties, again, I am a HEAVY user. You know it's GG when there is a bigger demand for a note 2 on craigslist than an iPhone 5-which by the way has a demand close to 0%... took me forever to sell even at almost half the price ,_,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non