I've settled on my preferred case(s)

destefmx6

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Was thinking of these two cases. I love my flipcase, but I want both worlds....the protection too.

Let me know what you guys think.

$T2eC16VHJF8E9nnC7NfIBQ3(Fc1yqw~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!qcFBpy)ocZgBQtLE3)nqw~~60_3.JPG

I WISH they made the RED one in the Titanium!!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Was thinking of these two cases. I love my flipcase, but I want both worlds....the protection too.

Let me know what you guys think.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Brushed-Alum...Aw/$T2eC16VHJF8E9nnC7NfIBQ3(Fc1yqw~~60_57.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Galaxy-Note2...A==/$(KGrHqV,!qcFBpy)ocZgBQtLE3)nqw~~60_3.JPG

I WISH they made the RED one in the Titanium!!

Are these flip covers or back covers with the flip area cut out? It says FOR so I assume its a cover and case in one. Link?

Why can't a company make a case to be used with an OEM flip?
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

RiverDog

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
How did you score a free flip case?

After trying several I finally settled on the OB Defender as my day to day case and the Samsung shell with the rubber bumper from the Samsung web-site as my second choice. The Samsung case is great for those times when I want less bulk. I also got my free flip case, but I am out of town and haven't tried it yet.

alamarco

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Personally, I use the Samsung - Protective Cover for Galaxy Note 2 coupled with a screen protector. It gives me full coverage with a little bit of drop protection. Also don't feel bad when I place the phone on my desk as I don't have to worry about any scratches.

I like the case as it's easy to pop on and off. It makes it easy to do daily cleaning on the inside of the case to help prevent any scratches, although scratches to the bezel are inevitable without a full shield on it.

I probably would of went for the Flip Cover if I could see the LED and access the volume controls. Since my headset doesn't have volume controls (at least ones that work with Android) I'm always playing with the volume on since commercials (podcasts or live radio) are always louder and ear splitting. LED need is my OCD always wondering if there's a notification. :p

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

G_The_One

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
They both look amazing. Where are you getting them from? Haven't settled on a case 2 months after getting my device!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

destefmx6

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
One is a backcover (aluminum) the other is a flip cover (red) I wasn't sure if posting a link would be against the forum rules?
Are these flip covers or back covers with the flip area cut out? It says FOR so I assume its a cover and case in one. Link?

Why can't a company make a case to be used with an OEM flip?
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

destefmx6

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Ebay.....so it's kind of a crap shoot..... The aluminum one is 8 bucks? The old saying, "if it sounds too good to be true, it is too good...." comes to mind there....
They both look amazing. Where are you getting them from? Haven't settled on a case 2 months after getting my device!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Oy! Just got orange flip. I have a case addiction

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

So do I, and I use many of them. Right now i am rotating my Samsung flips,, Grey during the week (work), white on weekend. Lol

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
There was a case a page or 2 ago I asked where he got it and never got an Answer.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm afraid to ask how much you've spent on Flip Covers! :D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

All have been discounted. Never paid full retail. The blue and mint were a promo oak. Also got my corporate discount. I had won an accessories contest on AC...got the pink..Samsung sent me a coupon 50% the orange was discounted too. .:)
Being woman....smart shopper:p
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

Jonette2

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
When I got my Slll I was offered the flip case. I couldn't help but remember a Blackjack I had a few years ago. I had bought a flip case for it and never liked it. Also with this Slll being so large and me having small hands, I didn't want anymore bulk. But now that I think about it, my argument doesn't hold water. Instead of the flip cover, I bought an Otterbox. So that adds bulk. But now I don't use it. I bought an extended battery off Ebay and it came with a new phone back and a shiny rubber pink case. So thats what I'm carrying now and the extended battery adds a little bulk also. Ugh.

ItsmeJonette

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non