Another game thread but looking for....

sdmf

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
... An adventure type or rpg type of game that's uses the spen.

Been out of the portable game scene for a while but remember having a Nintendo ds lite and had this cool zelda Phantom hourglass game that worked great with the DS stylus..... Any recommendations for the note 2?

Thanks guys.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums

ghostkilla1388

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I dont know it this game would apply to what you are looking for but plague inc is pretty good with the spen, its not optimized for the spen but its easier to play with the spen. Either way plague inc is a very fun addicting game

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Jerry-O

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I dont know it this game would apply to what you are looking for but plague inc is pretty good with the spen, its not optimized for the spen but its easier to play with the spen. Either way plague inc is a very fun addicting game

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Plague inc is a great game!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

sdmf

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Tried out draw a stickman. Pretty cool so far. Anyone have any else?

SevenThree

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
This game is similar to Dynasty Warriors, so it's not the traditional RPG you may be looking for:
Undead Slayer

Sacracy
2D, location-based RPG

Inotia3

Dungeon Hunter II

Just read that if you go to gameloft.com from your phone, it should list many of the games they have; and that they have a good selection of pretty good RPGs.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Arent all games compatible with the pen? The pen works just like your finger its just more accurate.

Sent via Tapatalk

I think op means like a game were the Spen is really effective, like in draw a stickman, to complete ur missions you have to draw keys, ur stickman, etc, so ur're putting ur Spen skills to the test so to speak

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

sdmf

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Found this game "royal revolt" . Pretty decent and free. :) try it out. Like a reverse tower Defense game. Using the spend is comfy too....