Anyone have a bluetooth keyboard?

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Interested in getting a good bluetooth keyboard that I can use as I own a small business and write a lot of estimates. Any recomendations would be appreciated! !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

whatsitsname

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Get the Motorola keyboard or get the keyboard and mouse combo. Works great. I've tried a foldable one and white Apple version one you can buy for cheap on eBay. Both were very disappointing. Keystrokes doesn't register sometimes.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

donec

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I have the Motorola model no. 89451N keyboard and mouse model no. SJYN0767A combo. They work great and I am surprised how well I can work with the Note 2 using them I kind of figured that with the phone setting behind the keyboard it would be a little hard to see but even with my old eyes I had no problem with the font set to 12.

I got mine from Tanga for $20.00 but they are sold out.

My Motorola Keyboard is really almost full size and has some keys like the home key and the back key to use instead of the buttons on the phone. However the mouse is a battery eater. I goes through a set of 2 AAA batteries in 2-3 days So I switched to copper topped rechargeable batteries and they have been working fine.

note2

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Interested in getting a good bluetooth keyboard that I can use as I own a small business and write a lot of estimates. Any recomendations would be appreciated! !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I've been using this keyboard - Logitech? Tablet Keyboard for Win8/RT and Android "http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/tablet-keyboard-android-win8-rt?crid=26" for months, great device. I've used it with BB, Windows PC, Note 2 & Note 10.1, works fine on all. I use a Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 "http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/p/bluetooth-notebook-mouse-5000" with my Samsung Notes, works great, no problems.

Suertetres

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I picked up one of the Zagg Flex keyboards and love it. I originally paid 79.99 at Target as it was the local retailer that had it. While raving about it to a friend out of state he saw it on Zaggs website for 50% off. So for 39.99, it's a great buy.

I use it mainly at the office for email and text while my phone sits in a dock. Its really light and the short cut keys are handy.

I did learn that you can hit any key twice to unlock rather than swiping to unlock. Love it and highly recommend it

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2