Eligible for an Upgrade... again?

dodong27

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys... I upgraded from my iPhone4 to my Note 2 Titanium Grey on Dec, 25th to be exact. I just happen to check my upgrade availability and it states that I'm eligible for an upgrade..!?!?
My question is, if I use this upgrade to get a Note 2 White, and give the White to my wife and stay with my Grey, will it still work? Since I'm upgrading from the Grey to the White? Won't the White be under my name or be associated with my phone # or the serial #..???

Any thoughts???

Thanks!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guys... I upgraded from my iPhone4 to my Note 2 Titanium Grey on Dec, 25th to be exact. I just happen to check my upgrade availability and it states that I'm eligible for an upgrade..!?!?
My question is, if I use this upgrade to get a Note 2 White, and give the White to my wife and stay with my Grey, will it still work? Since I'm upgrading from the Grey to the White? Won't the White be under my name or be associated with my phone # or the serial #..???

Any thoughts???

Thanks!

If its a legit upgrade both will still be useable

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

Any thoughts???

Thanks!

When you use upgrade then just tell them what your doing and what phone you want to have what number and they will do it. I have 5 lines and use every upgrade for one line. They always switch my numbers around for me to make it work.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

dodong27

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
When you use upgrade then just tell them what your doing and what phone you want to have what number and they will do it. I have 5 lines and use every upgrade for one line. They always switch my numbers around for me to make it work.

Wow... I didn't know you can do that! Cool...
What if I buy the Note 2 at Best Buy, do I tell them which phone goes with which phone #? or Just through At&t (my carrier)?

Thanks!

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Wow... I didn't know you can do that! Cool...
What if I buy the Note 2 at Best Buy, do I tell them which phone goes with which phone #? or Just through At&t (my carrier)?

Thanks!

They should do it also,,, if not no biggie, just call at&t and they will fix It right over the phone. Only downside is if there is any mail in rebate you lose it in most cases. I never cared because I have never sent in a mail in rebate.

dodong27

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed having upgrades available earlier than usual myself.

You too, wow... I guess there's a glitch...

- - - Updated - - -

They should do it also,,, if not no biggie, just call at&t and they will fix It right over the phone. Only downside is if there is any mail in rebate you lose it in most cases. I never cared because I have never sent in a mail in rebate.

Ya me too. I always say great deal, I'll mail it in. But then I forget! Lol!

apalm8

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Not that it just happened...but I feel like I've definitely gotten phones without waiting a whole two years...maybe I just lose track of time though lol