I got a Note 2 last wed. Awesome phone, I haven't been able to put it down yet and I still know very little about how to fully use it.
    I also have a 7 month old puppy, who is a total angel and does not chew on anything that is not hers.

Last night I set my stylus next to me on the couch and before I knew it this little snot (pictured below) ate the stylus (also pictured below). Of course the first thing she has to chew up is my brand new phone accessories. She ruined the tip which is no longer detected correctly by the phone so I have to go out and buy a new one.
    Its hard to be mad at her, I tried... It didn't work.
    Attached Thumbnails RIP stylus-eaten-stylus.jpg   RIP stylus-perp.jpg  
    04-22-2013 10:57 AM
    She IS adorable! I miss my dog, who died 6 months ago of (apparently) a brain tumor that caused life-ending seizures. In all the time we had her (10 years), the only thing she ever chewed was an extension cord to a x-mas tree. luckily she didn't get electrocuted. other than that she never touched our things. At Christmas, I'd wrap up a couple of toys for her and put them under the tree. She wouldn't disturb our gifts and when given the go-ahead, she'd gleefully rip open her own presents. I have a few videos of her doing just that, that I cherish dearly.
    almath and userjohnsmith like this.
    04-22-2013 11:14 AM
    She's so cute!! If my Perry did that and greeted me with that face, I just couldn't be mad at him... I know I wouldn't miss the stylus, though...
    04-22-2013 11:21 AM
    I got a Note 2 last wed. Awesome phone, I haven't been able to put it down yet and I still know very little about how to fully use it.
    I also have a 7 month old puppy, who is a total angel and does not chew on anything that is not hers.

Last night I set my stylus next to me on the couch and before I knew it this little snot (pictured below) ate the stylus (also pictured below). Of course the first thing she has to chew up is my brand new phone accessories. She ruined the tip which is no longer detected correctly by the phone so I have to go out and buy a new one.
    Its hard to be mad at her, I tried... It didn't work.
    You should be ashamed paying attention to that stupid pen instead of your adorable angle even for a nanosecond.

She IS adorable! I miss my dog, who died 6 months ago of (apparently) a brain tumor that caused life-ending seizures. In all the time we had her (10 years), the only thing she ever chewed was an extension cord to a x-mas tree. luckily she didn't get electrocuted. other than that she never touched our things. At Christmas, I'd wrap up a couple of toys for her and put them under the tree. She wouldn't disturb our gifts and when given the go-ahead, she'd gleefully rip open her own presents. I have a few videos of her doing just that, that I cherish dearly.
    I think a youtube of her "gleefully rip open her own presents" would make a great youtube and be a great tribute to her.
    1812dave and Jude526 like this.
    04-22-2013 11:29 AM
    Ha ha, that is a guilty looking dog if ever I saw one.
    almath likes this.
    04-22-2013 01:13 PM
    You should be ashamed paying attention to that stupid pen instead of your adorable angle even for a nanosecond.

I think a youtube of her "gleefully rip open her own presents" would make a great youtube and be a great tribute to her.
    hey, that's a great idea! I've never uploaded anything to Youtube, but I doubt it can be hard.
    04-22-2013 04:37 PM
    What a poo poo, they sure know how to put on the "I didn't do anything" face. May your stylus rest in pieces!
    04-22-2013 05:58 PM
    I have a random white stylus laying around....

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away
    04-22-2013 06:41 PM
    You can get a new stylus. Pup is cute. I know...we can't stay mad

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2
    04-22-2013 08:43 PM
    At least you can get one right here at shop.androidcentral.com

Maybe they can get some android shaped dog treats on the store to prevent it from happening a second time.
    04-24-2013 10:41 AM
    I wish the Note 2 came with replaceable tips like the Note 10.1 does. I wonder if ur tip is all that needs to be changed (in terms of functionality :P )
    04-24-2013 11:16 AM
    My Note 2 has multiple dog treats.

Sent from the Samsung 10.1 Note.
    SpookDroid likes this.
    04-26-2013 04:07 AM