Samsung flip case

sejgiul

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
So I was thinking about picking this up from Amazon for ?12 odd. If you've got one, could you please tell me what you think of it? How are the bright colours and does the flipping get on your nerves?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Make sure its shipped and sold by Amazon or you'll have a high chance of a fake.

I used to use one but the flip got annoying. I use my phone a lot for texting so I decided to go for a screen protector/Samsung Bumper case.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

sejgiul

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I read about the scams, very sad... hmm I use my note 2 a lot for messaging as well and I can imagine it could become quite annoying.

How is access to the volume buttons?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I read about the scams, very sad... hmm I use my note 2 a lot for messaging as well and I can imagine it could become quite annoying.

How is access to the volume buttons?

You have to flip the case open to access the volume. Although it is possible to use them when closed since its soft enough. I'd say skip it because its far more annoying than anything. Also, since you're a messaging addict remember you can't see the notification LED when closed.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

sejgiul

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Alright thanks :) yeah it did seem odd that there's no cutout for the light...

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Yea I think you may not like it. I used flip cover for the past 6 months and I haven't gotten tired of it. Although there is no cut out for lcd indicator I can still see the light blinking cause it reflects off the cover so I see it through the speaker cut off. And like he said since the cover is soft u can still press the volume buttons so I have no problem when wearing my wristband for workout. But the major con for me is taking pics and I have to hold the cover like a book. I say buy a cheap one on ebay for like $3 to see if u would like the style and if u don't u only wasted just those dollars.

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Some of the colors you can see the light. I like the flip cases. Doesn't bother me texting or anything really

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Some of the colors you can see the light. I like the flip cases. Doesn't bother me texting or anything really

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Oh we know you LOOOOVVVVEEE the Flip Cases Jude! :D I mean you have almost every color from the OEM line and even a non-OEM Red case. :p Haha

JMU_GSII

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I like my flip case. I don't think it's a problem with messaging, and like everyone else said, it's still easy to change the volume with the cover closed. The only time I don't like the flip cover is when I'm taking pictures. My other complaint is that my case is rather dirty now. I haven't tried to clean it yet, so I don't know if it's possible. I'll try later today and see if I have any luck.

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I have one and rarely use it. It's difficult to take pictures because the front does not have a cut out for the lens so you have to use two hands. I use it mostly when I spend a lot of time at work in the warehouse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

sejgiul

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I've just got one after finding a scratch on my screen :( got the mint green one :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

LHKJohn

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Great case since it protects the screen from your pockets and doesn't add any bulk, but kind of annoying when trying to take pictures. Its not so bad once you get used to it, but initially it's quite a pain.

-Duly GNOTE2'd

brucesmays

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
For much less money, i bought one of these off Amazon.com

Quantity:
$7.99 + $4.99 shipping
Boilfish,Purple,Flip Cover,Card Holder,Wallet,PU Leather Case,Samsung Galaxy note 2,Verizon,AT&T,T-Mobile,US Cellular,Sprint.
by Samsung
Be the first to review this item
Price: $30.00
Sale: $7.99
You Save: $22.01 (73%)
Only 2 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by boilfish.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member