Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Bricking your device and voiding your warranty are the negatives. I encourage you to read and reread the stickies. YouTube is also a great source for visual aids.

If you do decide to take the plunge, make sure you stick with roms specific to your carrier device.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

53 willys

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Bricking your device and voiding your warranty are the negatives. I encourage you to read and reread the stickies. YouTube is also a great source for visual aids.

If you do decide to take the plunge, make sure you stick with roms specific to your carrier device.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Ugh sounds sketchy. .. Thanks for your help.

acuracing

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully the official 4.2.2 release comes out soon. It was originally expected to be released near the end of May or early June so we shall wait and see.

kaienish

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully the official 4.2.2 release comes out soon. It was originally expected to be released near the end of May or early June so we shall wait and see.

Yup... I'm eagerly waiting too. Every day I hit check for updates... Every day disappointment.... Haha

Hope it's soon enough, didn't wanna root my phone

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Rooting and ROM'ing is cake walk status... it's pretty much nothing more than script kiddie work. You aren't "hacking" your phone so much as you're using other peoples hard work to do the same. They build everything to be darn near autonomous so you can't mess up. If you can't handle following ultra difficult instructions like "plug in your phone," "enable USB debugging," "double click rootme.exe" then no it's not for you.