New to Note 2

KOOLWATER

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey man,
6 year BB user here...
I'm purchasing a Note2 on the 11th. (I think) I am split between this and the Z10. How was your experience with the Z10 and how does it compare to the Note?

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Hey man,
6 year BB user here...
I'm purchasing a Note2 on the 11th. (I think) I am split between this and the Z10. How was your experience with the Z10 and how does it compare to the Note?

I was also a long bb user from storm 1.... The reason I like Galaxy Note 2 is the fact that it is bigger larger screen, battery life is awesome and typing is in incredible comes with pen which is cool and useful too. I was somewhat disappointed*that the iPhone 5 only*had its screen made taller and not wider.* Though this gives you more viewing space, keeping the width the same means text in most apps*and on the web remains very small.* *I was immediately hooked on how comfortably I could read on the Note II without any eye strain or squin ... For z10 great phone super fast just dont damn apps and especially no bank apps blahhhh.

My sexy Note 2

bovid

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
just got myself a note 2 also, former blackberry user here. i am quite satisfied so far, trying to get over the little quirks

zaydabarber

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
You love the note 2 check on YouTube learn How it works I stay up till 3 am looking at videos I was so happy I couldn't sleep

AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Bought mine a week ago after 3 months with the HTC One, had windows phone, iPhone and blackberry's before. Like this phone, a bit slower than the One and miss a few other bits but all in all screen size and battery life make up for it all.
Sticking with android now, best by far! (So far?)

Sent from my GT-N7105

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to buy a gently used one but prices are still very, very high. I would. never spend more the $300 on a used device that's been out for a year.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

BobR1908

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone new to android world coming from iphone 5 and blackberry Z10.. Loving this phone

Posted via Android Central App

Welcome to Android! Should have try to hold out for a little bit longer - the Note 3 is coming out real soon!

You could have got the latest and greatest from the Note line OR the Note 2 at a reduced price with a new flagship Note on the market. However, in saying that the Note 2 is an awesome phone. I loved it, in the end I ended up finding it a little too big for everyday use but did love having it while at home and chilling on the sofa browsing, etc.

shethinks

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
So cool to see new folks joining the Android family! The Note 2 is my favorite phone of all time (so far). For info, I'm sure you know to check YouTube, Androidcentral / XDA / Google+

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android! Should have try to hold out for a little bit longer - the Note 3 is coming out real soon!

You could have got the latest and greatest from the Note line OR the Note 2 at a reduced price with a new flagship Note on the market. However, in saying that the Note 2 is an awesome phone. I loved it, in the end I ended up finding it a little too big for everyday use but did love having it while at home and chilling on the sofa browsing, etc.

This is what I am doing if I don't go with an S3 or One (after a few months).
Gnex is getting a bit bogged down.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to buy a gently used one but prices are still very, very high. I would. never spend more the $300 on a used device that's been out for a year.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

It was $50 earlier this year NEW on contract with Verizon.

If course, if you wait long enough, then yeah, it will be less than $300 used. Probably more likely once the note 3 is out.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

Last edited:

Somdk

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
New to Android as well. Had been a Iphone user in the last 3 years..

Note is just better and better as i get to know the different features of it...

On GT-N7100 with AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays