Am I Bricked?

jrbest

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a Sprint Galaxy Note 2. I am fairly new to rooting/custom roms - I had flashed a couple different roms and then I made a mistake. While I was in TWRP, I accidentally wiped my internal storage. I could access TWRP but I didn't have any OS to boot into. At this point, I tried this method: How to Unroot/Unbrick Galaxy Note 2 with Stock Firmware! | Galaxy Note 2 Root!

I downloaded a stock firmware and ODIN, and went into Download mode on my phone and tried that - but it failed. At this point, I can't get back into TWRP - I can only get into Download mode. Upon regular boot, I get a message that says Firmware upgrade encounter an issue. Please select recover mode in Kies & try again.

Do I have any options at this point? Please help.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a Sprint Galaxy Note 2. I am fairly new to rooting/custom roms - I had flashed a couple different roms and then I made a mistake. While I was in TWRP, I accidentally wiped my internal storage. I could access TWRP but I didn't have any OS to boot into. At this point, I tried this method: How to Unroot/Unbrick Galaxy Note 2 with Stock Firmware! | Galaxy Note 2 Root!

I downloaded a stock firmware and ODIN, and went into Download mode on my phone and tried that - but it failed. At this point, I can't get back into TWRP - I can only get into Download mode. Upon regular boot, I get a message that says Firmware upgrade encounter an issue. Please select recover mode in Kies & try again.

Welcome to the forums!
I think you are. You may want to look at JTAG devices/services.

Michigan66

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site

Look at droidstyle's thread that is stickied in xda. You should be able to flash back to stock if you can still get into download mode.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non