How can I get my Galaxy Note 2 off of the Samsung loading screen?

A

AC Question

Galaxy note 2 stuck on samsung loading screen

Hi there,

Yesterday my note 2 was working perfectly, has been for the past month after a factory reset. The phone ran out of power and i plugged it in as usual, the phone kind of starts a boot loop at this point, for some reason it completely bypasses the charging screen, it boots as normal and it gets to the home screen for a few seconds but doesn't have enough power to keep running, it then turns itself off. Normally if the process continues for say 30 mins until has enough power to keep going without restarting. This isn't something new, it has been happening for a while just never got round to fixing it.

Anyway enough history, the same process occurred this morning however it just gets stuck at the samsung logo when it attempts to boot, i have left it for over an hour like this with no change on the screen. After a while searching the internet i tried the following processes to try and get it working:
-Wipe cache
-Wipe dalvic cache
-Restore (Using CWM)
-Full Factory reset (Using CWM)
-An attempt to boot into safe mode (Didn't work)

Before the reset the phone was pretty messed up with junk and it was so slow it was unusable, don't know if this has anything to do with it? I did make a full backup of my phone using CMW when i was happy with the setup after i restored it, i would really like to restore this backup if possible as it would save me a lot of setup time. I am assuming this is possible?

You can probably guess that i have rooted my phone and i have installed CMW i don't know if this helps?

Anyway i have tried all of the above and i am very surprised that a factory reset using CWM did not fix the issue, after all this failing i thought it was probably best to ask here for advice and see if anyone could help me.

Many thanks for your help in advance,

Alex

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non