Note 2 is shutting down automatically and usually happens when it's flipped down in my pocket, what is the issue?

A

AC Question

Note 2 is shutting down automatically and usually happens when it's flipped down in my pocket

Hello,

As I said in the title, this been happening alot in the last few days and I can't find out why. I checked the pins of the the phone and they seem to be connected to the battery well and they look to be fine (not broken or something) and tried to clean the battery pins although it doesn't look dirty. But the phone keeps shutting down sometimes and as I said it mostly happens when I put it down in my pocket.. So what's the issue here? could be something related to when the phone is flipped or something?

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Note 2 is shutting down automatically and usually happens when it's flipped down in my pocket

Its unfortunate that there are a few things that could be wrong. Your first troubleshooting should be to replace the battery, if you can. This will eliminate the battery as being the issue. (check the battery to make sure its not misshaped or swolen.)

Next would be to try clearing the partition cache in recovery, then lastly, a factory reset.

Hope this helps!

Chris

mojo1444

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: Note 2 is shutting down automatically and usually happens when it's flipped down in my pocket

Hi have you try turning off the pocket detection mode... if this makes no difference there are couple of free apps design to check the phones sensors to make sure you're phone is working properly!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo