Note 20 Ultra pre-order thread!

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
The cancel button is gone on both of my orders, so I checked FedEx and I have a shipping confirmation for one of my orders.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
True for Verizon orders may be but once Samsung.com orders get thru origin scan they aren’t going to be held anywhere. I’m not saying we will get Friday or anything, we may not get origin scan till Monday and get on Wednesday as specified in tracking. But as of now all that is temporary until we get origin scan.
They have been held before.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
They have been held before.

I have been ordering every Samsung phone direct from Samsung.com for many years and none of my packages have been held. Once they ship (origin scan performed not label created) it’s not held up until some date or something in some warehouse. If your experience is different that’s fine, i can speak only my experience.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I have been ordering every Samsung phone direct from Samsung.com for many years and none of my packages have been held. Once they ship (origin scan performed not label created) it’s not held up until some date or something in some warehouse. If your experience is different that’s fine, i can speak only my experience.
I can't find where any were held, but they were. Everyone was excited they were coming early just to find out they were shipped with future delivery dates

Did find this though, lol. I know every carrier and retail has had issues with pre-orders.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyNote...ions&utm_term=control_1&utm_content=post_body

larry1014

May 23, 2010
Visit site
It's been a few years since I've pre-ordered a phone since I'd preferred to walk into a retail store that first day of release and walk out with the new phone.

With the world being what it is due to Covid 19 and reading the comments here on the pre-order thread I figured I'd join the fun and caved in.

I just gotta remain cool and not fall down that rabbit hole of shipping labels, release, out for delivery and whatnot!!! I remember back in the day and even until now that refresh button is hit millions of times tracking a new phone!!!!

I am the same way. Will be happy to get the phone but I will let it surprise me when it gets here. Retired so I don't get in a rush anymore. Glad to see everybody having fun about when they will get. Mine says August 19. Hope everyone gets it soon.

jadenerd

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Shipping Mgr is indicating that 4 labels were created. One is for the watch which will arrive on Friday. One is for the phone to be delivered on the 19th. But I have no idea what the other 2 labels are for delivery on the 14th. Maybe Sammy threw in some extra goodies. :)

Fx2powE.jpg

kide#WN

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I never had any luck with getting my Samsung pre-orders before the official release date. The funny thing is, I'm just 30 minutes away from the Samsung distribution center in Coppell, TX. Or Samsung ships items late, or the "excellent" FedEx keeps the package in the local hub for few extra days. Let see how this order will go. So far no label for me, and I pre-ordered on 6th.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I never had any luck with getting my Samsung pre-orders before the official release date. The funny thing is, I'm just 30 minutes away from the Samsung distribution center in Coppell, TX. Or Samsung ships items late, or the "excellent" FedEx keeps the package in the local hub for few extra days. Let see how this order will go. So far no label for me, and I pre-ordered on 6th.
Wow , hopefully get a better experience this time !

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I checked at&ts order tracker it says my phone will ship on the 20th and be delivered the 21st. So they are holding it until release date

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87