The Note 20 is a good buy (in my opinion)

Kendahl Titcomb

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
I've decided many "tech" reviews forget about us, the normal daily workers that use our phones for everything including talking, texting and gaming. That its our daily computer and access to the internet. I'm coming from a Note 10 and before that a Note 8 and so on. I look to the new phones and look at why I would consider something new and or spending $1000. The Note 10 was amazing, it had everything I wanted but I'm that guy that buys a new phone each year because I like the "new" and "better" phone.
I feel the Note 20 (not the Ultra varient)has been pressed as an over priced not worth the purchase. This statement ignores the reality that the Note 20 is a great update from last years phone. The camera is a major update, along with the decent cpu update and you add those to some cosmetic shifts, the Note 20 is a really good upgrade.
If you include the new larger battery and in my opinion better flat screen, its a no brainer. Now consider the other factors like the backing being a plastic, honestly I welcome the change. It has a texture that makes me feel more confident in holding it and it won't fall out of my hands or slide off my fingers considering it's size, this is a big deal.
Now you add in the BOGO deals with carriers or the $650 credit you can get from Samsung with trade ins this phone becomes more than manageable for your wallet.
I guess what I'm saying is this phone is a good buy for people like me when you consider all the factors and I feel someone like myself needed to say it.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I got it for my wife. I think it'll serve her well. Seems to be a decent phone. I do think it should be a little cheaper standalone, but with the promos I think the price is appropriate. Got my wife's for free. If you do it like that, it's like paying 700 each for both of them cause I got an ultra. Or you could split it as 800 and 600. Either way, that's totally a good price for the phones.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I feel the same way until I played with the OnePlus 8 and my mind changed. I picked up the OnePlus 8 instead and so far so good.

Kendahl Titcomb

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
I would have gone with the Oneplus too but the BOGO deal helped the price issue for us. But I can agree the 8 is a great phone and would have been a great phone too.