Galaxy Note 3 - Case & Covers Thread

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Note 3 Case Thread.

I got one similiar to that, cost me $5.95 off Ebay, but I use two cases at all time. first it goes into this one..
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/BLACK-SOFT-S...t9/$T2eC16J,!zIFIfBk(BO8BSQnt88PCQ~~60_57.JPG

Then I put it in this and this cost $5..I have spent less the $12 on cases..
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/XL-Leather-P...9G/$T2eC16ZHJGUFFh)rg8GkBSKS9GYNH!~~60_12.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/XL-Leather-P...9H/$T2eC16NHJI!FHSf0THcSBSKS9H(CE!~~60_12.JPG

I did go heavy on the screen protector. I got the Spigen Slim'R Tempered Glass for $34.95..

I have spent less the $50, and I think I could drop my Note 3 in the cases out a 2 story window, and nothing would happen..

BTW, I just up graded the $5.95 rubber case, which worked perfect, but the Spigien Bounce for $9.95 caught my eye. Same type, just prettier and cost $5 more..

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71uKTc70FOL._SL1000_.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. I just went to Ebay and picked this up for a holster. I just hate carrying my phone around and I especially hate putting it in my pocket.

$T2eC16h,!)UE9s3wEgQ9BRvieZtkkw~~60_3.JPG

nooaah

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site

He probably has a knock off. The Samsung cover doesn't block the flash.

Posted via Android Central App
Well, I hope VZW didn't sell me a knock off! I had the case opened and folded over the flash because I was not using the stock camera app that's available from the shortcut screen.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the heads up. I just went to Ebay and picked this up for a holster. I just hate carrying my phone around and I especially hate putting it in my pocket.

View attachment 88020

We on the same kind of time, I ordered that one too, and a vertical job.. All of them, around $6 each, and with all them, I am double case. Like you, I don't carry the Note 3 in my pocket. I either have a messager bag, a backpack, briefcase, and even a small belly bag. That is where I carry my phone. Just like my wallet never goes in my pocket..

Oh, here is the vertical one, $5.29 on Amazon

71Kq3RZh2EL._SL1000_.jpg

MeridianSun

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

I've got a spigen neo hybrid in red new in the box that I'd sell if anyone is interested...

Sent from my Note 3

sal the wop

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site

I'm still using it but it bothers me a bit. It just kind of bows out around the power and volume buttons. I can see a little silver. I don't have any problems using the buttons.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

See silver?!?! Sounds like a defect. Mine is flush and tight.

You get it from Amazon? Try to get another.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

dkeven

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

Just got the black samsung s-view $59 bucks, looks great fits well turns phone on when opened off when closed. but will probably offer it up for sale when my aftermarket wireless charging kit comes in, the s view uses two of the pins for its function and the aftermarket charger receiver uses pins also so the two will not be compatable. Going back to my neo hybrid once the charging stuff arrives. offering the s-view up here pm me if interested. Will look into the samsung s-view with wireless whenever that come available as I like the look and function.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

All of you that are using cases that don't have a front cover for screen protection--aren't you worried that if you accidentally drop your phone and it lands face-down and hit any protruding surfaces (such as corners of a table or a rock or anything sitting on desk/floor), the impact will be concentrated on the glass and crack it? And if you have it in the pocket with anything that is a bit hard (such as keys or coins), they'll also rub against the screen (though the screen is supposed to be scratch resistant, and you can get screen protectors).

If you drop it on a small point like a pointy rock hard enough, then sure the screen could get cracked. Glass screen protectors help if for example you drop it face first on a concrete pavement.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Just got the black samsung s-view $59 bucks, looks great fits well turns phone on when opened off when closed. but will probably offer it up for sale when my aftermarket wireless charging kit comes in, the s view uses two of the pins for its function and the aftermarket charger receiver uses pins also so the two will not be compatable. Going back to my neo hybrid once the charging stuff arrives. offering the s-view up here pm me if interested. Will look into the samsung s-view with wireless whenever that come available as I like the look and function.

Can you see the LED light with the S-view case?

Sent from the baddest device on the planet, my Galaxy Note 3.

xderiwx

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site

Yes it has a magnet case.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using AC Forums mobile app

Thanks for the pics! Looks nice. Is that the Neo Hybrid in silver?

Any issues with having the cases magnet near the device?

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site

Thanks for the pics! Looks nice. Is that the Neo Hybrid in silver?

Any issues with having the cases magnet near the device?

Yes it is the Neo Hybrid in silver..
No I do not have any problems with my phone because of the magnet on the case.

daboybk

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site

You can contact them via Amazon.com and ask for a cancellation, of course I did that with the Bounce case and it "suddenly" shipped so when it arrived I marked it return to sender and of course the tracking # was only good for one way to me and I can' track it or will ever know when it returns to them. I am pretty much kissing $17 off with shipping. My Neo-Hybrid order is pretty much going to be canceled and I think I will order from DX-Box legit or not they seem to actually DELIVER the product.

Anybody here ever order from dx-box and what are the top 3 cases u guys recommend?

jgreeson25

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

I got my Spigen Neo Hybrid cases in the mail today. I ordered the gold, white, and cobalt. The touch and feel of this case is great. However, there is noticeable weight gain. Overall it seems to be a nice case.

Bianca Horkan

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site

So, it's been a couple of weeks for some of you...how are your cases working out?

I'll be getting my phone on Wednesday and I just can't make up my mind on a case.

I like the idea of the S View case....however, no one seems to have them in stock in my area...but the added protection of the face this would add -- while in my purse, is almost too good to pass up.

However, I also am intrigued by these two Spigen models:

SPIGEN Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Protective [Slim Armor] [Crimson Red] Dual Layer Protective Case for Galaxy Note III - Crimson Red (SGP10461)

SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Protective [Neo Hybrid] [Dante Red] Slim Fit Dual Protection Cover for Galaxy Note III - Dante Red (SGP10456)

Could I get some feedback on those of you who have any of these cases and your pros/cons?

Thanks! :D

atrain311qes109

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

So, it's been a couple of weeks for some of you...how are your cases working out?

I'll be getting my phone on Wednesday and I just can't make up my mind on a case.

I like the idea of the S View case....however, no one seems to have them in stock in my area...but the added protection of the face this would add -- while in my purse, is almost too good to pass up.

However, I also am intrigued by these two Spigen models:

SPIGEN Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Protective [Slim Armor] [Crimson Red] Dual Layer Protective Case for Galaxy Note III - Crimson Red (SGP10461)

SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Protective [Neo Hybrid] [Dante Red] Slim Fit Dual Protection Cover for Galaxy Note III - Dante Red (SGP10456)

Could I get some feedback on those of you who have any of these cases and your pros/cons?

Thanks! :D

I have the slim armor. First impression was it was very slick and slippery. I honestly feel like I'm more likely to drop it with that case on it. I'll use the case for when I'm out and about in situations where I'll need my phone quick. Otherwise, I'm more than happy with it naked and my leather pouch case.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site

I just got my neo hybrid and it feels really nice but the outer color piece is kind of loose. Anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1382410127219.jpg
    1382410127219.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 1382410138606.jpg
    1382410138606.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 98

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Give it a day or two to settle in it will feel better after a few days.