Telus - Note 3 shipment ?

needbars

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Spoke to a Telus rep on the phone yesterday and he told me 24 hours usually after placing an order.
I would give them a call and ask what's the hold up.

I had ordered one on Saturday. So yesterday I get an email from them saying something was wrong with my addy and the order was cancelled!
So, I tried again and hoping this time it goes through, called them right after and all looked good.. Fingers crossed!

Sweeet1102

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I was going to Telus Friday and they do not even know when they would receive it...

I also go to FutureShop, they had two, but they would not sell them without a contract .. Grr

needbars

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Sent the wife at Telus last Friday and they had some.
But, just like FutureShop or Best Buy they would not sell one outright without contract.
Asked them when they could and he said not for another 2 - 4 weeks. WTF?

kolchak79

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I got mine from a Telus store but you should hear the story .I talked to telus chat and even called on the release date to make sure.They told me I can buy it outright,a few days before launch I called 2 stores,I asked if I can buy it they said no,not for 1-2 weeks.So the online help ,put a memo on my account number stating I can buy it. So Friday I walk in they see the memo and they refuse me.They called retention and I complained,I told them why I can buy it online and even Telus told me I could.The retention guy is why do u want to pay full price? I'm like I wanna keep the plan I have,your new plans are horrible so I'd rather buy it. Anyways after threatening to cancel,I got it and also he gave me a 90$ credit on my account! So it was worth the hassle in the end.

Posted via Android Central App

Sweeet1102

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Finaly an update for my Order ! My Phone as leave MISSISSAUGA yesterday, and is now a Quebec at postal facility 1! :p

needbars

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Finaly an update for my Order ! My Phone as leave MISSISSAUGA yesterday, and is now a Quebec at postal facility 1! :p
So? worth the wait?
Called them up today, actually chatted first to no success.Told me to call WEB ORDER directly, didn't go anywhere with that either.What works is Facebook! So P. messaged them and they said they put my order on "priority" and it should be shipped out later today and I should get a tracking by Friday.Weird they would send out a tracking 2 days after, but I guess once you get the tracking and it's already there or the next day your all excited and think "that was fast" lol