Note 3 keyboard choice

thebignewt

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Not to hijack, but a use Swiftkey on an different phone, how to I backup my version to Google so it transfers to a new phone that I'll get? Is that automatic or do I have to do something?

blazin247

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I religiously used Swiftkey, then Google Keyboard...but I actually really like having the numbers on a separate row with this stock keyboard. I may just keep the stock Samsung.

optimummind

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
After using the stock keyboard, I switched to my favorite KB app, which is MultiLing. It offers so many customizations. The OEM keyboard, when holding down a key to type the secondary symbol, just took too friggin long for my liking.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Not to hijack, but a use Swiftkey on an different phone, how to I backup my version to Google so it transfers to a new phone that I'll get? Is that automatic or do I have to do something?

Automatically. As long as you have it backing up to the cloud (in SwiftKey options) your good. Such as when I came to the Note 3 I had it syncd with my HTC One so I simply installed SwiftKey on my Note 3 and syncd it again.. Done.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

anon(22793)

May 16, 2010
Visit site
i have to have those numbers on top row. I hate long presses to call out numbers. So samsung keybord it is.

what I do on swiftkey is set my long press response time to around 100ms. This makes the long press not so bad.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you guys run swiftkey prediction? I currently have spacebar always insert a prediction.

sddabrow

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
what I do on swiftkey is set my long press response time to around 100ms. This makes the long press not so bad.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you guys run swiftkey prediction? I currently have spacebar always insert a prediction.

I do complete a current word just because I'm so used to iPhone and double tapping for a period.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

aceniza

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
i liked the stock, but went with SwiftKey mainly for the predictive... predictions

right now I'm trying to get used to using the s-pen on SwiftKey...

-Armand

Sent from my Apple Galaxy

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I do complete a current word just because I'm so used to iPhone and double tapping for a period.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

Same thing here. I've been using flow much more as well. Makes it easiest to type on the large screen imo.

Posted from my Note 3

ojz0r

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I use Hacker's Keyboard and i can highly recommend it, it has the same layout as a real keyboard with all the symbols and everything.

Jorleigh13

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I use SwiftKey as well and I love it. My regular Samsung keyboard bogged out on me and erased all of my words it had saved it to remember so I had to go back and fix texts dozens of times. I Love SwiftKey! Definitely glad I downloaded it! Love the way you can customize it as well!

Posted via Android Central App

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I love the ice keyboard on SwiftKey,, when you slide it snows on the keyboard,, pretty cool.
evesy6ug.jpg

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Jelly Belly

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
"officially' I am using SwiftKey but after seeing 8pen on youtube I have been trying that.

I've only had it for a few days and can use it without having to look. I am no where near as fast as swiping with swiftkey though.

I like the fact you can use it without looking once you remember the positions.

so it's 8pen for fun and Swiftkey to get the job done.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non