How much do you use S Memo, scrapbooker and S finder?

icnmayhem

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
i use s memo for grocery lists, and quick sketches of dimensions of things. keeps me from having sticky notes in my pocket.
i use scrapbook more than i expected, pretty much anytime i want to save something from the web without having to bookmark the page.

but why doesnt samsung unify these apps together?

Dronak

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I rarely use those three apps. I am trying to use Action Memo for quick notes instead of paper sticky notes though.

Joker8891

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Action memo for grocery lists and other small notes- extremely useful. Using Scrapbook to journal my fantasy football season and my hike out in the Appalachian Trails.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I have been using scrapbook and action memo. I would use the sketchbook more but I can't draw so that's out. I draw a pretty mean stick man however.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

meerbot

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
I use S Note a lot - for taking meeting notes, jotting down thoughts, and sketching out ideas. The action Memo has come in handy several times when jotting down phone numbers or addresses. I use Scrapbook waaay more than I expected - for shopping wish lists and collecting visual ideas. I haven't really delved into S Search yet.

People say Samsung's features are gimmicks but I think a lot of them are actually quite useful.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk