T-Mobile Note 3

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I just got my Note 3 about 2.weeks ago and was wondering if i have to pay extra to use the Tmobile Tv app. Any one use it?

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
This is from the app page on Google Play: "Try it FREE for the first 30 days! After that a monthly subscription fee applies. FREE content includes hit programs: America’s Got Talent, Bad Girls Club All Star Battle, Crackle Movies, Thomas & Friends, and much more! Catch a Full-Episode Free Preview of T-Mobile TV on our application today!

Subscribe to the Prime Pack ($9.99/mo.) for more great content"

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.mobitv.client.mobitv&token=2UuqXYyB

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
The app description on Google Play doesn't make this clear at all, but you can use the app and view free content on the app without a subscription for as long as you want. Granted the free content is limited, but the OP can feel free to open the app and turn down the 30 day free trial and look around at everything that is available on the app and try some free content.

The 30 day free trial option, which I haven't taken advantage of yet, is still available to me when I open the app and I first opened it in the beginning of April. So if you don't want to start your trial yet but want to try out the app, you can say No to the trial and still use the app..There is a section for free programming and you can see what the paid programs are too.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
So essentially, there's always some free programming available, but in order to access all content, you need a subscription, correct? I don't use the app, so I don't know the ins and outs.