188mb update, what is it?

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
As I keep reminding people, if you are going to ask about an update, you should state what your current build is. We are not mind readers. There have been several TMO updates in the last few months. You may be updating to NF4 or you may be updating first to an older version that you hadn't gotten yet. There are multiple posts about the various updates in the Tmobile sub-forum above.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
As I keep reminding people, if you are going to ask about an update, you should state what your current build is. We are not mind readers. There have been several TMO updates in the last few months. You may be updating to NF4 or you may be updating first to an older version that you hadn't gotten yet. There are multiple posts about the various updates in the Tmobile sub-forum above.

A little unfair jpr, if you don't mind me saying. You may be having a bad day.

@clevin has been posting helpful and informative posts since before I joined, for one. Possibly doesn't attend AC school every day.

I think it was just an open query.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
A little unfair jpr, if you don't mind me saying. You may be having a bad day.

@clevin has been posting helpful and informative posts since before I joined, for one. Possibly doesn't attend AC school every day.

I think it was just an open query.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Well I don't mind you giving your opinion but it doesn't change how I would respond in this case. When people ask questions like the above, they should give the necessary information for someone to give them an answer. Otherwise, you either have a bunch of unnecessary back and forth posts trying to get that basic information that should have been included in the first place or people just don't bother responding at all.

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for defending me. And sorry for not providing more details. Lol

I checked for update a few months ago. so I thought this is a brand new update being released just now.

Anyway, it's is NF4, stability fix.

Thanks again.

@T-Mobile GN3

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
NF4 was just to improve VoLTE network connectivity, but if you didn't get any updates for a few months, then it will also include the previous VoLTE audio fixes from the June update. If you didn't get the May update, which was a few months ago, so maybe you did, then there are more additions like download booster, kid's mode, a new camera mode, the original enabling of VoLTE, icon changes and some other minor things.

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Is there a website housing documents of all those changes? I checked tmobile document center for Galaxy Notes (including note 3), it doesn't have anything since 2013.

@T-Mobile GN3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non