Is there a Bluetooth headset for the Note 3 with great range?

browetally

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Bluetooth headset for Note 3 with great range

I currently have a Plantronics Voyager Legend but as soon as I put the Note in my pocket I start to get static in the headset. Is there a better headset I should be using that has a longer range?

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I loved Plantronics for so long back in my blackberry days. I then switch to Jawbone. With a little ear bud felt protector (from some stereo earphones in the house) it stays snug in my ear. Never looked back and has great range! Will have my phone on the main floor of the house, and can go in the basement or the 2nd floor with no problem. Even out to my car in the driveway. Never experienced static or interference.

pegleg96

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Bluetooth headset for Note 3 with great range

I have the Legend and the range is very good. Maybe re-pairing the devices will bring it back to normal.

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site

Also, keep your phone and headset on the same side of your body. BT doesn't work very well through body parts.

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My Bose Series has insane range, like over 50' and even more insane audio quality, but battery life is really poor...as many other reviewers have noted.

browetally

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site

Also, keep your phone and headset on the same side of your body. BT doesn't work very well through body parts.

I've also put it down on the counter and walked away and have similar issues. I've never heard of this scenario though.