Best Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector

ejcrossl

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I like to see the DIFFERENCE between this screen protector and the ones going for 3 times CHEAPER!!

Going to check youtube to see if anybody done a comparison. In my own experience with my Note 3, I purchased a Spigien Tempered Glass Screen for $35. It would not stick to my phone, it fell off. Could have been a bad installation or a bad install. Either way, I returned it for a refund, and got a $7.50 Tempered Glass Screen. Even got a spare, it has worked perfect for 11 months..

I have already oldered two Tempered Glass Screens at $7:95 each...

Would really like to see where this one differs!!
rounded edges so it doesn't have a halo effect on the 2.5D screen.

bokehsan

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Looks like the spigen is the best route to go currently.

I have them of them and a few cases waiting and I can't even order the phone.

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
The customer Service rep at iloome that I had been talking to sent me a follow up email today indicating that they would definitely have one to go with the one they are selling now. The Corning Glass guys said theirs would be out by mid-December....maybe earlier. I would think that one and the iloome would be the most likely candidates to get it done.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Look in the sticky thread at the top for: "Galaxy Note 4: I Got Mine !!"
A lady in this thread got the Zagg Glass installed at Best Buy today and it does not look too bad.

Check out her pictures.

john black2

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
i got the note 4 today, and already had the spigen tempered glass screen protector...does not work, due to the rounded face at the edges of the screen. had a 3/32" wide border all the way around the screen that would not ever lay down, to collect dust and hinder the look of the beautiful quad hd screen. left it on all day, but too stiff to lay down on the edges. gonna get my money back i bet

john black2

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
had the spigen on my note 4, but that dust catching border that is inthe viewing part of the screen, i can't have that for a 25 dollar screen protector

Beltelmel

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
i got the note 4 today, and already had the spigen tempered glass screen protector...does not work, due to the rounded face at the edges of the screen. had a 3/32" wide border all the way around the screen that would not ever lay down, to collect dust and hinder the look of the beautiful quad hd screen. left it on all day, but too stiff to lay down on the edges. gonna get my money back i bet

My Spigen sits flush.
WP_20141016_22_33_15_Pro.jpg

Beltelmel

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Is that the glas.Tr slim that was pulled from purchasing? I could live with that more than my halo. I repositioned mine, but the halo still there and it's driving me crazy.

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4 using Tapatalk

Yes it is. I ordered it a couple of days before it was pulled. This is the box it came in.
spigen box.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty