What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Re: Holster / Belt Clip Cases for Note 4

For those who wear suits for work or ride motorcycles, you might want to give this a look. Maybe you've already seen it this past summer, but I am tempted on getting this do to a couple reasons: 1) The Note 4 and future phones will no doubt get bigger 2) To me, big phones and big wallets look silly in my pants. What do you people think?

There are more videos on youtube

LD West Review: The Smartphone Holster, Reinvented - YouTube

If I was still wearing suits everyday I like the idea but it doesn't look like the pouches are big enough for a maximum protection case. (I didn't view the video)

Chuondroid

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Actually, the pouches are very big. There is another video where a guy sticks his note 3 and an s5 on one single pouch. Here is a link to that video skip to 6:10 for the fitting part.

If you don't want to carry a wallet on the other side, it can easily be taken off so you can only carry your phone.

The Original LD West Smartphone Holster - YouTube

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Ordered this new, not available till the 23rd case from Seidio and got an email later in the day saying hey HAD SHIPPED MY ORDER! Woohoo. Should get my Seidio Surface with Kickstand Case and Holster today.
Will post feedback ASAP.

Thanks for posting this. Seidio makes really great, low-profile cases that still protect. I have had one on my Samsung Galaxy S4 since I got it...really liked it, holster is very secure, kickstand works great....holster is nicely lined with soft material. I just placed an order for this one and I want it badly enough to pay for overnight FEDEX.

I also use Seidio's extended battery for the SGS4 which requires another case, and the quality of that one was very high as well.

Looking forward to getting this; for now I have a Spigen case that doesn't have a holster to use.

samwifi

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site

I'm going to try the supcase unicorn beetle pro series. We'll see if it's to bulky or not.. looks descent though.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(3092520)

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Verizon owners - case warning (not just Spigen, other thrird party as well)

If you have a Spigen case, look at the bottom two holes to the side of your charging port and you'll see that the spacing is not right. With the case on, the microphone is not able to pick up my voice. I have the Neo-Hybrid, I'd be interested in hearing from those of you with other Spigen cases.

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: Spigen cases are not compatible with Verizon Note 4

If you have a Spigen case, look at the bottom two holes to the side of your charging port and you'll see that the spacing is not right. With the case on, the microphone is not able to pick up my voice. I have the Neo-Hybrid, I'd be interested in hearing from those of you with other Spigen cases.

Which Spigen case did you get?

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

Nevermind , I didn't read your whole post, I see you answered my question, I'm waiting on my slim dual armor case from Spigen. I'll let you know next week.

mmakoto

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site

He said he has the neo hybrid. Haven't seen any reviews on amazon talking about this. I believe all note 4s are with the same design, just different carrier branding on the back cover.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

anon(3092520)

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site

There are reports all over Amazon of this same issue. Seems to affect the Neo-Hybrid and one other case, but others appear to be fine.

jspring86

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site

I don't see an issue with the neo hybrid. Here is my tough armor and neo hybrid side by side and the ports holes seem to line up. I tested the mic with both on by using Google now to schedule some calendar appointments and it seems to pick it up fine. Did you guys experience issues while using it in a call?

ydu3avyb.jpg

Philip600rr

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
No problems here neo-hybrid........ I'm correcting my statement. People started complaining about my muffled voice. So I triple checked. One mic hole doesn't line up! No response from Amazon or spiegen in 3 days. Yes I have Verizon-Wireless note 4. Doesn't matter they are backordered 4-6 weeks.

Last edited:

zeuswsu

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site

I called one person who said I sounded fine with the tough armor case. I'll have to do some more testing tomorrow.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Tough Armor here, no issue. Everything lines you perfectly.

Posted via the Android Central App from the beast A.K.A. Note 4.

Edit: After looking at this in a little better light, I have the same issue.

Last edited:

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

It seems Spigen released a bad batch of cases. I'm sure a replacement will fix the issue.

I just got a Spigen wallet case. While the case is "nice", I don't like it. Seems like it was rushed and kind of feels cheap. But overall I like Spigen. Their slim armor cases are the bomb for thinness and protection....at least on my G3 that is.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dartarian