What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?

butterfly210

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: Note 4 Case decision

I keep reading that all spigens cases are slippery. And some say the slim armor feels cheap... Those with spigen what do you think?

I don't think they are slippery at all... And they definitely don't feel cheap either!! They look and feel great....I m using one now! The Neo Hybrid is very well made!

butterfly210

May 8, 2014
Visit site

The two last pics r my case...

Attachments

• 1413873539679.jpg
    1413873539679.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 1413873557870.jpg
    1413873557870.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 1413873590609.jpg
    1413873590609.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 1413873610439.jpg
    1413873610439.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 55

inffy

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site

That Neo Hybrid does look awesome indeed.

Is the phone easier to handle with the case and how about the s pen. Seems that the space is pretty deep around the s-pen holder?

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site

First bought the Verus Iron Shield case, should be arriving soon. But I might return it since I'm worried that the metal bumper might cause reception issues. Just ordered the Caseology bumper frame case in leather red and waiting for that to come in. I kind of want the official Samsung S View cover now with the 50% coupon, still thinking about that one.

Nitro211K

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Free Case w/kick stand!

I bought this case in black (see link below) among a couple other ones, however I don't like the way this one looks on my phone, mainly because there seems to be a tiny lip(gap) by the edge of the screen where the volume buttons are, it might be a manufacture defect by this case maker (call it a case of "case Gapgate" :) ). At any rate, I am using a different case, and would be willing to send this one to the first person that quotes this post (I will PM you to get your mailing address). Enjoy.

Amazon.com: Evecase OFFROAD Dual Layer Grip Case with Kick-Stand for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910S/SM-N910C (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile and All 2014 Editions) - Hot Pink: Cell Phones & Accessories

Kingb1186

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Free Case w/kick stand!

I bought this case in black (see link below) among a couple other ones, however I don't like the way this one looks on my phone, mainly because there seems to be a tiny lip(gap) by the edge of the screen where the volume buttons are, it might be a manufacture defect by this case maker (call it a case of "case Gapgate" :) ). At any rate, I am using a different case, and would be willing to send this one to the first person that quotes this post (I will PM you to get your mailing address). Enjoy.

Amazon.com: Evecase OFFROAD Dual Layer Grip Case with Kick-Stand for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910S/SM-N910C (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile and All 2014 Editions) - Hot Pink: Cell Phones & Accessories

Hi.

Posted via the Android Central App

RebDovid

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: Note 4 Case frustration

While I don't mean to challenge your perception of the Spigen Ultra Hybrid feeling "like its made of a jelly type plastic," that's not my own experience of the case. For what it is and the price I paid ($3.49 + $3.00 shipping during the (now dead?) early-morning sale at Amazon), I quite like it. That said, as the case market develops, I'll want to get a more protective, but not excessively bulky case.

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Most secure carrying case for the outdoors type

So if you were biking, riding, snowmobiling, skiing, hiking, motocross riding, 4-wheeling, etc. how would you carry your new Note 4?

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: Most secure carrying case for the outdoors type

Something with dual TPU + hard shell and a fanny pack. Fanny packs REALLY need to make a comeback. I have an Eddie Bauer sling bag for every day/outdoorsy stuff, but sometimes I wish I had a good o'l fanny pack just for convenience.

piinkRainbowz

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Depending on what I am wearing. Either a bag or my pocket. Plan on getting some wireless headphones sometime soon.

Daniel P1

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site

Something with dual TPU + hard shell and a fanny pack. Fanny packs REALLY need to make a comeback. I have an Eddie Bauer sling bag for every day/outdoorsy stuff, but sometimes I wish I had a good o'l fanny pack just for convenience.
Fanny packs are so gay though. I understand the convenience factor but it is not worth the ridicule and stares.

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site

Fanny packs are so gay though. I understand the convenience factor but it is not worth the ridicule and stares.

Wow...little did I know when I was wearing fanny packs in grade school it was turning me into a lesbian! It wasn't my crush on Daisy Duke when I was 4 after all! Thank you for enlightening me.

Daniel P1

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site

Wow...little did I know when I was wearing fanny packs in grade school it was turning me into a lesbian! It wasn't my crush on Daisy Duke when I was 4 after all! Thank you for enlightening me.
At least for guys, I see a fanny pack I see a wuss.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo