What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?

skeetre

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: Note 4 Case decision

They lying

Yeah, looks like the same person that posted to Amazon. I was hoping maybe the Spigen case would hold the edges of the screen protector down if it doesn't seal right.

butterfly210

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: Note 4 Case decision

Not many cases available as yet... But I get most of my cases from Ebay & AMAZON . -...

Posted via my Note 4 via Android Central App😃

fredwardnelson

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Wallet Case

61Q658zXM-L._SL1500_.jpg814o5M1TWrL._SL1500_.jpg

I purchased both of these cases. They don't have an image up for the Verus case yet and I ordered it in a different color but that is what it looks like. The Spigen case came in the mail a few days ago, it's really well made.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

I like the second case, it looks great

Yeah. That one is really ideal. If spigen made a case like this, they would have my money in a second.

I still might go with the spigen case, except I wish it had a clear card slot for id. And I wish I could use the phone without opening the case. That would be amazing.

PaulaO

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site

I have had several different wallet cases with my S3. There's a few things to watch out for.

You don't want a flap-closure strap that is overly long. If it is, it tends to flip back in and can fry credit cards (been there, did that). Shorter ones are easier to flip back with one finger so it attaches to the magnet on the back that holds it in place. If the case does not have one to do this, don't get it.

Test the card slots for stretching. In one it had, all it took was less than an hour of having two cards in one slot to stretch it so far the one card no longer fit without it falling out. It never returned to shape. Leather, real leather, is worth the extra cost here.

Cash pockets really cannot hold much. Folded bills are thick. I keep just a few big bills in there and put the change in my pocket.

Consider getting a "smallet" (small, no-fold wallet) instead of a big case that's really a clutch with a phone in it. Duluth Trading has a good smallet. It makes it easy for me to grab my license if I need it or just toss both in my pockets.

I like the look of the Verus case with the card card slot thing in the back. Just wondering if one of the glass screen covers would work with it.

IrishSoul

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site

I have the CM4 case and prefer this open face case.... Unfortunately they told me they have no plans for Note 4. They had for s4/5 buy now seem concentrates on iPhone.
I ordered a flip case...and will use that until I see something I like.

Posted via Android Central App

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Note 4 Case frustration

As the title says, I have grown frustrated looking for a clear, hard plastic, minimalistic case for my note 4 which adds some protection but keeps it simple. I have nothing to fit my needs. The frustrating part is that case makers such as Spigen and others make the exact case i'm looking for and want for you guessed it, the iphone. Is it so difficult for Spigen to make a thin fit case for the Note 4?? Or anyone for that matter? I ordered the ultra hybrid in clear for the note 4 and really do not like it. It feels like its made of a jelly type plastic and overall just doesn't look good imo. If anyone finds a case that might be what i'm looking for, help a brother out..........

brun019822

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: Case frustration

As the title says, I have grown frustrated looking for a clear, hard plastic, minimalistic case for my note 4 which adds some protection but keeps it simple. I have nothing to fit my needs. The frustrating part is that case makers such as Spigen and others make the exact case i'm looking for and want for you guessed it, the iphone. Is it so difficult for Spigen to make a thin fit case for the Note 4?? Or anyone for that matter? I ordered the ultra hybrid in clear for the note 4 and really do not like it. It feels like its made of a jelly type plastic and overall just doesn't look good imo. If anyone finds a case that might be what i'm looking for, help a brother out..........

sounds like a ringke slim is right up your alley its sucks that they dont have the clear one up yet, keep an eye on their website, I really like their cases, I have used it on the s5, now on iphone 6 plus and im waiting for them to ship it for my note 4.

Rearth Galaxy Note 4 Case - Ringke Slim : GALAXY NOTE 4

Bianca Horkan

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site