Verizon Note 4 Cases

justcrusin

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I went to the Verizon store today and they had a few TPU, Incipio. I picked up a TPU case until the official Samsung one is back in stock, it's on backorder right now.

damule6666

Banned
Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm with Verizon. I've heard all the horror stories about the Spigen cases, specifically the neo hybrid. Despite that I took a chance and ordered one from Amazon. And I'm not sure if they've fixed the issue or not. But the speakers line up fine and speakers work just fine after having performed a few different tests. And it's only $21.00 and looks sweet..

Just my .02

Carved in place by my Note 4.

JonnyKs

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I'm with Verizon. I've heard all the horror stories about the Spigen cases, specifically the neo hybrid. Despite that I took a chance and ordered one from Amazon. And I'm not sure if they've fixed the issue or not. But the speakers line up fine and speakers work just fine after having performed a few different tests. And it's only $21.00 and looks sweet..

Just my .02

Carved in place by my Note 4.
I'm on vzw & preordered the spigen case. I had to take a leather punch to the tpu because the mic hole was in the wrong place. Did a test call with my girlfriend & she said it sounded like I was in a tunnel. As well, it made an obnoxious sound when I moved & my beard rubbed the screen or my earring tapped it.

After that, I had to drill a small hole in the plastic bumper because it still wasn't great. She said that made it better, but not as good as without the case.

I also had to cut out around the heart rate monitor because, despite the stupid cars they send you with vague "instructions," it was almost impossible to use. If this doesn't matter to you, no big deal.

I've heard that they're now aware of the issue, so maybe yours was manufactured correctly.

They rushed this case & I won't be buying any more from them.

Just my rant/2 cents.

Sent from my Note 4

eao1991

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Spigen stated they should have their cases updated for the Verizon version in about 1-2 weeks. In the meantime though I just made a hole in my Neo Hybrid case.

Attachments

• DSC01560.jpg
    DSC01560.jpg
    563.8 KB · Views: 166

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
This is the email I got from Spigen today :

Thank you very much for your purchase with us and I am sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing.

We have tested the Note 4 cases and while the cases are compatible with most domestic carriers (T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint..etc) and all International versions of the phone, it looks like Verizon variant of the phone has the mic in slightly different location.

Our developers have reviewed this variant and created a universal version of the TPU that will fit the Verizon version of the phone better!

We will be able to ship out this TPU to you within 1-2 week time frame.

Thank you so much for your patience and for letting us know of this variance so we can assist you more promptly.
Once the replacement package has processed out, you will receive a separate email notification.

Sincerely,
Juan

Twitter: @SpigenSupport

Posted via the Android Central App

curney

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I got the same 1. sweet.

Thank you very much for your purchase with us and I am sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing.

We have tested the Note 4 cases and while the cases are compatible with most domestic carriers (T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint..etc) and all International versions of the phone, it looks like Verizon variant of the phone has the mic in slightly different location.

Our developers have reviewed this variant and created a universal version of the TPU that will fit the Verizon version of the phone better!

Thank you so much for your patience and for letting us know of this variance so we can assist you more promptly.
Once the replacement package has processed out, you will receive a separate email notification.

Sincerely,
Juan

Dewsta

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
My iBlason case came in today and has extended mic holes on both sides so it works.

But it also came with a piece of paper saying this is just a placeholder version since this version is not "up to their standards". That the updated version will be autoshipped in a few weeks to me and I don't have to do anything.

Not sure what's wrong with the case. Seems to be working fine though it's al rubber soft material. Based on pictures it looked more like it was solid. But that's just my fault for not reading the descriptions. I doubt that's why they are replacing them all.

suitebliss

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Thanks everyone. I think I'm going try to wait it out another 2 weeks to see what Spigen comes up with. I do have a couple of case where the speakers don't line up and also have one more coming in the mail from Caseology, so we'll see how that goes. Thanks for all the responses.

xxx420

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I bought a spigen tough armor with kick stand. Works perfectly and seems to have all the holes in the right places. Ok Google and all that work perfectly, even from the lock screen. I bought this case before the note 4 was even released so if anyone is looking for a good case now that doesn't need to be updated, this is a good option. Bought on Amazon for around $15.

msokad

May 18, 2011
Visit site

Sincerely,
Juan

I didn't get anything from them yet, what retailer did you purchase your case from?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87