Best thin case for Galaxy Note 4?

dedhedAndy

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
I have the otterbox symmetry on my note 4 and love it. I first got the commuter, had it on for a few weeks. Was a bit too bulky and I found it rather slippery to hold. the symmetry is great it feels so much better in my hands. The plastic has a better grip and the rubber is more exposed around the edges. I'm able to grip the rubber when picking it up quickly or just holding it.
Love it love it love it!!

Posted via Galaxy Note 4

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
For the two weeks I had my Verizon Note 4, my favorite case was the Verus Thor. They have modified them to work with Verizon. I had contacted them prior to buying a color that didn't specify Verizon and since they fulfill the orders from Amazon, they told me to send them the order number and they'd make sure to ensure I got the Verizon modified case. LOVED that case so much it was one reason that I almost didn't exchange my phone for the Note Edge (the phone I really wanted at the time I upgraded and Verizon released 2 weeks later) . I now have three different colors of the Verus Thor for my Note Edge. While not the thinnest case, it's thinner than the Otterbox Commuter, and feels great with similar protection. I also love that their access to the heart rate monitor has the slope like the Otterbox. It's also one of Flossy Carter's highly reviewed cases (though I found that out after I already fell in love with them).

anon67808

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Re: Best thin case?

I had Spigen Neo Hybrid. Got it like a week after I got my phone. Had it in that case for two months. Loved the look, fit, and protection. Needless to say, like many others have witnessed, it scratched the **** out of the aluminum sides of the phone.

Recently bought a genuine Samsung protective case. It feels a lot slimmer than the Neo Hybrid and to my knowledge, offers similar protection. Been in this case for a couple weeks and haven't noticed any more scratching. I've also read from others that this case doesn't scratch the aluminum.

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Re: Best thin case?

unfortunately the majority of these will not work for your NOTE 4 if you have it from Verizon. way to screw us verizon. they said the reasoning for moving the microphone on the bottom over slightly was they thought it was a better design for function but that means you have to buy your case from them to get the mic holes to line up right.

Got my Note from Verizon, got mt case from Accessory Geeks...fits perfectly.

Posted via the Android Central App on my AMAZING Note 4

PurseCrayons

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I snagged a Ringke Slim case for $5.00 & free shipping! I just got it today & I'm in LOVE!! It's very slim & light weight!! I had been using a rubber/gel clear case which as soon as I'd get home I'd take it off! I just didn't like the way it felt! But this Mint color Ringke Slim will be staying on awhile, unless I need the pink one! Lol

Dusty Morrow

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
yes I was torn between the Tech 21 and the Otterbox because in the past Otterbox has won. But this time I def love the protection of this case and the slimness

I just bought the tech 21 case for about 50 dollars. I completely forgot about the verizon issue. Did i just wast 50 bucks?? :/ Will the mic still work on the verizon note 4 with this case i bought. I bought it directly from tech21, because i needed the clear one. Thanks!

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I just bought the tech 21 case for about 50 dollars. I completely forgot about the verizon issue. Did i just wast 50 bucks?? :/ Will the mic still work on the verizon note 4 with this case i bought. I bought it directly from tech21, because i needed the clear one. Thanks!
If it doesn't work for your phone I'll be happy to buy it from you.

from the °4°

Dusty Morrow

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Cool, Haalcyon i will sell it to you cheaper than i bought it, if it doesn't work. It is coming from across the pond, so it will take longer than i want it to for it to get here haha!

Infernalblaze

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site

This might sound stupid but I'm guessing you didn't buy it from a verizon store lol

Dusty Morrow

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
This might sound stupid but I'm guessing you didn't buy it from a verizon store lol

Lol apparently i should have. I just bought the frosted white note 4 yesterday (should be getting it today) so i wanted the clear one. I am ocd about things matching lol. Verizon did not have the clear one, if my phone was black i would have gotten the other colors.

zaydabarber

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Just order it

at&t note 4 & Gear 2

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-11-13-27-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-11-13-27-01.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 123
  • Screenshot_2015-02-11-13-25-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-11-13-25-36.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 123