Best thin case for Galaxy Note 4?

hamsterwheel

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Using the Ringke slim and love it. Slim the gold looks great with my white phone. Also have the caseology which haven't tried yet. Just got it.

jdotcarter

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Samsung wireless charging back, Baseus aluminium bumper and the iCarez screen protector is pretty bad arse and I feel ultimately protected.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 5143.jpg
    5143.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 5142.jpg
    5142.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 74

ladyfinesse08

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Re: Best thin case?

$12.99 from Amazon. I love it for the price.

Posted via the Android Central App

How is this case when it comes to fingerprints? I want to order it but nervous about my makeup making it all dirty. I know it's plastic so is it easy to clean off If I do get stains on it.

forgedHALO

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
The official Samsung protective case does the job while being thin and unobtrusive. Keeps a high quality look to your phone as well. I've accidentally dropped it twice from about 4 feet on concrete, and it landed on the corners and back both times. The phone remains uscathed. Just some scratches on the case itself.

hamsterwheel

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
The official Samsung protective case does the job while being thin and unobtrusive. Keeps a high quality look to your phone as well. I've accidentally dropped it twice from about 4 feet on concrete, and it landed on the corners and back both times. The phone remains uscathed. Just some scratches on the case itself.

I really want to get this case, but I just don't like the colors they have lol. Might just have to go with the black. Sigh.

thetaylor310

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Galaxy Note 4 Case, Maxboost® [Clear Cushion] Galaxy Note 4 Cas... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NAHOHFO...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4244346

Super thin profile and coverage around the edges. Rubber edges don't scratch the phone and the polycarbonate back protects the phone from normal wear and tear. Does not seem to be a drop friendly case, but I'll take my chances for the slim profile. Also, fits the VZW Note 4 perfectly.

i bought this case for my Note 4 and i do love it: barely adds bulk, shows off the beautiful phone (since it's transparent), covers all the buttons, has enlarged holes for the bottom speakers... all around a good slim case. i was never much of a fan of these transparent polycarbonate cases, but i have no reason to take mine off so far

i've already dropped it a couple of times (accidentally, of course!!) and did its job. i've also taken it off a few times to wipe off them little dust particles that eventually creep inside and no scratching of the aluminum edges to report as of yet. Quite easy to take off too, i might add