Ladies, what armband do you use with the Note 4?

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I've got short arms! I got this one http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00U8HQC0W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and it just slips down to my elbow, then I can't bend my arm. Have you found an armband you like for working out, walking, running, lifting, biking, etc.?

Aww, nobody answered. :(
Oh, sorry that no one responded as of yet. Just curious here, have you seen this thread?

http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-4/449900-runners-arm-band-your-note-4-a.html

Maybe there's something in there that'll point you in the direction you're seeking to secure?

Also here's one that I found that may be possible to try?

iPhone 6 Plus running armband by Armpocket
(Even though it states iPhone 6 Plus, it'll work for the SGN.IV)

Hope you find what you're looking for and Enjoy!

Sandy G

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
The second link... not that it's that big of a deal, covers the upper panel with the lights indicator. I like that it has a zipper. Can't tell if the holes are in the right place though.

I did see that thread. But I am going to take a second look at the ArmPocket. Thanks! :) Even if it's $50... heck this phone cost a fortune, may as well protect it!

Sandy G

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Oh, sorry that no one responded as of yet. Just curious here, have you seen this thread?

http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-4/449900-runners-arm-band-your-note-4-a.html

Maybe there's something in there that'll point you in the direction you're seeking to secure?

Also here's one that I found that may be possible to try?

iPhone 6 Plus running armband by Armpocket
(Even though it states iPhone 6 Plus, it'll work for the SGN.IV)

Hope you find what you're looking for and Enjoy!

Thanks again. Just ordered the ArmPocket.

Sandy G

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Okay, will let you know as soon as I get it :) I just ordered another case too. I like the Samsung one, it is okay, but I ordered the Ballistic Urbanite and the Enther transparent slim case to see which one I like the best.

What stuff do you have? :) :)

I am going on a cross country Amtrak trip, so I think that ArmPocket is going to be amazing. I can sleep with my phone turned towards me.

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Okay, will let you know as soon as I get it :) I just ordered another case too. I like the Samsung one, it is okay, but I ordered the Ballistic Urbanite and the Enther transparent slim case to see which one I like the best.

What stuff do you have? :) :)

I am going on a cross country Amtrak trip, so I think that ArmPocket is going to be amazing. I can sleep with my phone turned towards me.
Since I'm new to all things Android, here's the cases I have thus far and posted:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-4-accessories/501935-what-case-do-you-use.html

So far I like the UAG Maverick.

Sandy G

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
That's a nice looking case. The MyBand looks like the best armband to me from everything I have found. It's not available for the Note 4 though, but they're working on it.

Sandy G

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
About being new to Android. I think you will love it. Back when iPhone first came out, I got one. Now I've had Macs forever, but I hated the iPhone. I already had one of the first Androids. When all the iPhone junkies bragged about iPhone features that the Androids had forever, like voice recognition, I knew I would stick with Android. I've used it ever since.

The last Android phone I had was the only one I didn't like. It was the Google Nexus 5.

The Note 4 is amazing so far, but there's a lot I need to learn ;)

Sandy G

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I am returning the $49 Armpocket Mega. It's made for an iPhone even though it says it is for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I thought they sent me the wrong one because there is no hole for the headphone port. They said you have to turn the phone upside down if you want to access the headphone hole. The screen cover has bad touch response, and part of the screen is covered since it's upside down. For $49.00 this thing should work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa