What are the best cases for the Note 4?

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I recently switched to the Incipio Case. I like it, it's hard to get the case out of my jeans pocket, but it's well protected. Protection is important to me also, with a Glass Screen protector on it. I would go slimmer, I like the looks of the Speck Candyshell, but didn't want it at the time.

Lukas Wilk

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: Note 4 and Best Cases

I'm currently using a red Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal Case. Excellent build quality, very protective. It adds a lot of weight and bulk, though. Thinking about the qi S-View Cover now.

Posted via the Android Central App

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site

I like my Otterbox Commuter. Protected and adds just enough bulk to make the note more secure in my hands.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

Tech 21 tactical. It was $40 which is more than. I usually spend half that at most but I really liked it and had a gift card at best buy. It's turning out to be one of my favorite cases ever and I've had them all.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site

Tech 21 tactical. It was $40 which is more than. I usually spend half that at most but I really liked it and had a gift card at best buy. It's turning out to be one of my favorite cases ever and I've had them all.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I have the Mesh Smokey case. Very good case and it protects well.

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site

One of my favorite cases is by Speck, Candy Shell . Great design! Beautiful colors!... I also recommend Otter Box... Outstanding design!.

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site

Here's some cases that I've tried and in no particular order:

OtterBox Defender (Black)

Spigen Ultra Hybrid (Gunmetal)

Tech21 Classic Shell Wallet (Black)

Tech21 Classic Mesh (Purple)

(*)Speck CandyShell Grip (Black/Slate Gray)

UAG Urban Armor Gear (Maverick)

After trying out the above aforementioned cases, I've donned the UAG Maverick yet again.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-4-accessories/501935-what-case-do-you-use.html

Jamie Wooten

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site

I've got the spigen ultra hybrid, otterbox defender and a spigen wallet S case. I've actually started using the waller case more and more. It's nice I can carry my license and 3 credit cards.

Bravesga1972

May 2, 2015
Visit site

I use Otterbox Commuter in gray/white for my white phone. Hubby had been using a holster only, but got a Blason case today.

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site

I have tried every case mentioned here.... Nothing beats the Samsung OEM case. I do like the Neo Hybrid and the Candyshell Grip, but for the perfect cross between protection and maintaining the phone's slim profile, Samsung nailed it.

-Shawn
Noting the world one S-Pen at a time

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site

I have tried every case mentioned here.... Nothing beats the Samsung OEM case. I do like the Neo Hybrid and the Candyshell Grip, but for the perfect cross between protection and maintaining the phone's slim profile, Samsung nailed it.

-Shawn
Noting the world one S-Pen at a time

I think I will have to agree with you about the OEM case. I use it most of the time now. I have many cases but I use only the Tech21 case, and the OEM case. OEM case protects very well and it is thin and lite.

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site

Credit for the pics here but I did the exact same thing with my Frost White today...

Black Verizon Back on Frost White Verizon Note 4....

20141027_191726.jpg
20141027_191800.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa