The Note 4 should be a success, but...

Statastic

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
I am someone who always bounces between Android and ios because I have a love and dislike for certain things contained in each. Personally, I really enjoy Samsung devices, but, and this is solely my opinion so I know some will disagree, but their marketing strategy is beyond terrible. They are so obsessed with trying to compete and (unsuccessfully) defeat Apple here in the States that they almost spend more time advertising for Apple than they do their own products. Apple will ALWAYS have their fan base and "wrap around the building" launches and dominance which will never change, I just wish Samsung would do like LG and HTC and even Apple and just stick to advertising their products and how great they are. They THINK they do that, but subliminally they don't. The reason I first tampered with an iPhone in the first place was because of Samsung constantly talking about how much better they were which built my curiousity as to see what the iPhone was actually all about. There are TONS of dedicated Android and Samsung fans out there who stay dedicated to the product because of what they have to offer and thats what they need to stay doing. So all in all, I realy hope this Samsung conference for the Note 4 will focus more on the strengths of the Note 4 and what its going to bring to the table and less on Apple. I'm tired of hearing so much about Apple. Bring on the Note.

Posted via Android Central App

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Although in their advertising Samsung target Apple, at their launch events they tend to focus on their own devices.

Posted from my S5

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I am someone who always bounces between Android and ios because I have a love and dislike for certain things contained in each. Personally, I really enjoy Samsung devices, but, and this is solely my opinion so I know some will disagree, but their marketing strategy is beyond terrible. They are so obsessed with trying to compete and (unsuccessfully) defeat Apple here in the States that they almost spend more time advertising for Apple than they do their own products. Apple will ALWAYS have their fan base and "wrap around the building" launches and dominance which will never change, I just wish Samsung would do like LG and HTC and even Apple and just stick to advertising their products and how great they are. They THINK they do that, but subliminally they don't. The reason I first tampered with an iPhone in the first place was because of Samsung constantly talking about how much better they were which built my curiousity as to see what the iPhone was actually all about. There are TONS of dedicated Android and Samsung fans out there who stay dedicated to the product because of what they have to offer and thats what they need to stay doing. So all in all, I realy hope this Samsung conference for the Note 4 will focus more on the strengths of the Note 4 and what its going to bring to the table and less on Apple. I'm tired of hearing so much about Apple. Bring on the Note.

Kinda agree on that ;)

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
OP why are you posting about Apple in a Note 4 forum? Kinda ironic considering you are complaining about hearing about Apple!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty