Note 4 Montblanc accessories

M120

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
So folks is there anyone here thats gonna get any of the Montblanc accessories ??? Now i dont know anything but holy crappsee the cheapest acessory is $245 and there most expensive accessory is a $525 pen A FRICKIN PEN COSTS $525.

ohbreeeezy

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Montblanc accessories

19.gif

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site

So folks is there anyone here thats gonna get any of the Montblanc accessories ??? Now i dont know anything but holy crappsee the cheapest acessory is $245 and there most expensive accessory is a $525 pen A FRICKIN PEN COSTS $525.

Mont blanc is known for highly priced and high quality office stuff so I'm not surprised. But wow a 525$ S pen and you can't even store it in the phone

M120

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site

Im surprised Samsung partnered with Mont Blanc, you'd think Apple would partner with them, imagine an Iphone with a Mont Blanc case. furthermore who the heck would pay 800 bucks for a pen

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site

Mont blanc is known for highly priced and high quality office stuff so I'm not surprised. But wow a 525$ S pen and you can't even store it in the phone

My sister's husband just bought her a $1000.00 pen to sign with, not sure what it was. I thought it was way out of line. I would not buy one for $525 or $245. Hell No! Some people are into that sort of thing though. I am sure they will sell.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site

There are pen geeks, just like there are phone geeks. And there are people who think having a really expensive pen is a status symbol.

Mont Blanc, though, is the Kim Kardashian of the pen world: famous for being famous, not for any intrinsic "talent."

Last edited:

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

I was interested in the Mont Blanc until I saw the price, perhaps $250 for a pen/stylus but no way would I spend $525 on one, let alone $250 on a leather case for a phone that will be replaced next year. It's clearly for 1% who can flaunt it.

So I just took a tour of the new Mont Blanc accessories on their site. If you have a compatible pen in their series you may save some money and spend only $155 on the e-Refill instead. http://www.montblanc.com/en-us/shop...idnight-black/starwalker-e-refill-113389.aspx

From what I can tell you have to swap the ink out for e-Ink (stylus) which is a waste of time isn't it.

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
sure it might only be for a few but it will sell. Man went to their page and saw a great pen but holy cow 1.200..that's ridiculous

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Not likely. Mont Blanc is all about style and offering a premium pen experience while the S-Pen is meant to be compact and a quick use pen. I have a GN 10.1 2014 Edition and a full bodied stylus would be much nicer, but I can't justify a $400 stylus.

Jerry-O

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Why all the hate for the MB accessories? This is the second or third thread i have seen like this. I will definitely be getting a pix when they come out. I love my star walker and am excited to add another pen to the collection.

Just like anything else the more options that are out there the better.