Samsung will loose customers if the Note 4 price is not announce TODAY 9/11.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Although I will be switching to EE on a 1 month because Data and call strength is better, I have started paying Three £15 for unlimited data/texts and 250 minutes (I don't talk much) on a 1 month sim only.

£56 a month on three for the 64gb with unlimited data and calls

It's £53 for the 128GB 6 plus on o2 (unlimited texts and calls and 20GB data), with a £189 upfront cost. Well over £1,000 over the two years. Not worth it imo.

Posted from my S5

So that's £984 for the Note 4 on Three with extra minutes + £360 for 24x 250 mins and full data+texts. (if no upfront cost)
iPhone 6 = £1101 on O2 plus the £360 (including upfront) if O2 did the same sim only as Three. 20gb is enough.
iPhone 6 on Three (£51) = £864 plus £360.
It's getting confusing and I better check the upfront costs - but if I can get a Note 4 in late November or early December for similar to the Note 3 I bought last year I am winning, aren't I? I paid £450 when they were selling sealed on eBay ex Amazon for £490. Even £550 for the Note 4 sounds good.

Nreeldeep

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
didn't government analysts also concluded that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction? look at how well their expert analysis and intelligence came out.... :)

on the other hand, I think most people who are hooked on the Samsung Galaxy Note(1, 2, 3) phones are unlikely to switch to the iPhone 6 Plus just for the bigger screen.

for me, I will only switch to iPhones once Apple realizes that there is a big market for people who want and need user replaceable batteries and MicroSD card slots in their smartphones. Oh, wait, I'll have probably have a better chance waiting for my dog to learn to speak French.

If there's such a BIG market for users who want removable batteries and sd slots, why does every iPhone crush Samsung Galaxy in sales every single year? This year will be no different. The non battery removable iPhone 6 plus will destroy the Samsung Note 4 in sales this fall. So apparently not having removable batteries hasn't hurt Apple too much. The real question needs to be asked be Samsung.

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
If there's such a BIG market for users who want removable batteries and sd slots, why does every iPhone crush Samsung Galaxy in sales every single year? This year will be no different. The non battery removable iPhone 6 plus will destroy the Samsung Note 4 in sales this fall. So apparently not having removable batteries hasn't hurt Apple too much. The real question needs to be asked be Samsung.

Apple have a cult of followers that's why. They sell no matter what and people will buy even going from iPhone 5 to 5s which was a below average update

IPhone plus likely will sell more than Note 4.doewnt mean it's anywhere close to being as good of a device.

Carla97220

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Obviously I know AN S6 is coming but I'm talking about THE S6 lol. As in 4 GB of RAM and a 64-bit six core processor. And nobody can really confirm or deny that yet to my knowledge lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my bad.... 5S and S5 and 6 and S6 always confuse me.... didn't help that I had already downed 15 bottles of beers when i wrote that

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Why aren't people using Imore to talk about the Iphone ?

This subforum is for the Note and people who come here expect infos/discussions about that phone not about another Apple phone.

Marketing, PR and Isheeps anyway the Note 4 is NOT competing with the IP 6(+), LG G 3, HTC m8 and S 5 + Active are.

As long as other companies aren't releasing anything close to the features of the Note 4 it will be a very unique one with unique features, in short a phablet that tries to blurry the differences between digital and handwriting (LG's first try isn't even close to that so they'll need some time with is understandable because Samsung has years of experience in that category now).

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I got the 2nd generation iPhone and I got it because I liked the phone. But a year after the 1st Note came out, was when I started looking for another phone. I bought that Note but said if Apple came out with a bigger phone, I'd switch in a hard beat. But they took toooooo long to increase their screen size. And in that time I have loved not being tethered to an external battery (I have 3 batteries) and I use my spen. So Apples gonna have to do more to win me back. But I won't lie, if they start using removable batteries and keep the large screen, I would definitely consider them. I just like the platform. But I like Androids too.

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
im not getting an iphone or the note 4. i pulled the trigger on the g3. will hold onto until i see what the nexus 6 looks like.

Now that Samsung has been so kind to give us so much time to think about the N4, I am thinking about The Nexus X. I really don't understand Samsung's strategy here, launch September 3rd and have no price or date to announce? it's almost two weeks later and still no date or price. How is this strategy suppose to help Samsung sell more phones, especially since by now so many other great phones have been announced, and some will soon be released? Maybe I am missing something?

Last edited:

ppsa

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Note 4, of course.
I'm looking forward to get it, but also, a lower price. Until that, maybe I'll buy a Nexus 6

Enviado desde mi SM-G3815 mediante Tapatalk

BigZman95

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Apple have a cult of followers that's why. They sell no matter what and people will buy even going from iPhone 5 to 5s which was a below average update

IPhone plus likely will sell more than Note 4.doewnt mean it's anywhere close to being as good of a device.

^^^ This. Plus I'd say that the MicroSD slot and at least the removeable battery is important to Samsung, hence their recent "don't be a wall hugger" ad campaign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Statastic

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
IPhones are great devices, I love them, but their interface gets so boring after a few months and there is no way to customize or change it up. At least with an Android I can change the launcher, the messenger app, the icons, and everything else to make it feel like a brand new device.

Posted via Android Central App

RionDunn

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I swear Samsung and Apple ate working together. It's just a bit of a theory /conspiracy of mine, but it sure seems pretty odd. The release dates, the price, the ads, the mass consumer base. I don't think they are the same company or anything. But it's almost like they are friends that hang out drinking Scotch shooting pool or playing darts, smoking cigars chatting about what they are going to decimate the market with this year lol it's funny and far fetched, but not really that far fetched is it? 😉