09-21-2014 04:58 PM
30 12
tools
    Ewww Nova... I like touchwiz but I love the Google now launcher
    09-21-2014 08:31 AM
    That's funny. You just said the same thing with more words. I am well aware what TW is and yes there is a lot that could be fixed. Samsung itself realized this so they optimized (fixed) there code somewhat and streamlined the plethora of options to fix what some perceived as lag much the same way HTC did with sense one generation previous. IMO, they haven't done enough but they are on the right path.

I know you won't be convinced but it is what it is.

Posted via the Android Central App
    I understand what JPR is saying. Problems that need to be fixed are errors that occur. For example if my camera failed to launch, that is a problem that needs to be fixed. But if my camera launches like it's supposed to and I just don't like the way the settings are configured, that is not a "problem that need to be fixed". It is something that could be improved upon based on my preferences, but someone else might love the way the settings are configured.
    09-21-2014 08:45 AM
    I have the Note 3 and love it. Only problem I've had is it occasionally switching itself off randomly. Not sure what causes that ... might just be an issue with my device. Still very rare though so I'm really happy with it.
    09-21-2014 08:45 AM
    Is the PIN Lock feature added to the Lockscreen so that a PIN Lock pattern can be set, and still use Lockscreen shortcuts (camera, etc.)?
    09-21-2014 09:48 AM
    What are you talking about? No review talked much about touchwiz other then thr fact it has it....
    Gizmodo: "In general, the Note 3 is plenty fast. Apps open reasonably quickly, but then run very without a hitch. Why only reasonably quick to open? The grumpy gatekeeper. Samsung's TouchWiz software is a heavy burden to carry, and even the mighty quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.3GHz and a hulking 3GB of RAM stumbles from time to time, which is pretty crazy. It's fast, but frankly, it should be faster."

TheVerge: "TouchWiz is full of color and sound effects, and while it isn’t as ridiculous as LG’s custom UI, it’s something you either love or hate. I’m in the latter camp — I prefer my Android unadulterated by manufacturers — but once I found out how to turn off all of the bleeps and bloops and extraneous sound effects, TouchWiz became usable, if not quite lovable."
    Andy847 likes this.
    09-21-2014 04:58 PM
30 12