Note 4 Verizon Release Date?

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I also ordered mine from BB.. And just spoke with them today and they told me since Verizon is releasing theirs on the 24th, with ship date of the 23rd. So I should be able to pick mine up on the 23rd.. That really sucks though how Verizon is waiting until all the other carriers have already received their phones...

They want to disable somethings on it

Posted via Android Central App

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
One BB told me they didn't have a release date for Verizon yet the other said it's Friday!!! Smh can't get a straight answer to save your life.

Posted via Android Central App

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
It's BestBuy aka BestBull[inappropriate language edited by Moderator]

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

Willn

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Verizon Release Date?

Actually, Samsung acknowledges they are not shipping the Verizon model until the 23rd.

* Pre-order your Samsung Galaxy Note® 4 now through 10/16 (Verizon customers through 10/22) and get a guaranteed total trade-in of $200 on any working smartphone.

You wouldn't be able to pre order from the 17th thru the 22nd if the Verizon model was releasing prior to the 23rd. Everyone else will have it on the 17th, we have to wait until the 23rd.

http://68.110.125.122:83/Samsung1.jpg

Thank you for posting that, I never noticed the parenthesized condition for Verizon. I was unsure up until now if it would release early. I am now almost certain it won't. Samsung wouldn't put that special inclusion in there unless they were positive about the date. I wouldn't be surprised if the first batches were auctioned off and Verizon decided to not participate. This would explain the higher prices from the other carriers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez