Note 4 Sprint Shipping Status??

fwinst

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
With T-Mo customers already seeing shipping and delivery status, I was wondering if any Sprint customers have heard or seen anything. My status is the same as it was when I ordered the Note on 9/26,

Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking #
SPHN910BKS SAMSUNG N910 BLACK KIT 1 2014-09-26

Status: Your order or a portion of your order is in backorder status. If you would like to wait no action is needed. If you would like to select an alternate product or cancel your backordered item, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays. Please note that cancellation requests may not always process successfully due to the speed of warehouse processing. If you cancelled your backordered item but still received a shipment, please refuse the shipment or call us to process a return within 14 days of receipt.

m109rider

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: Sprint Shipping Status??

I also ordered on the 26th and still have the same status as you. I talked to cust service and they said they had them ready to ship but would ship in time for you to receive on the 17th :(

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I ordered last we via the phone. I tried so many times online with their website logging me out I called and they did my pre-order over the phone. He told me my expected delivery was the 13th but likely more like 15th.

Note2

m109rider

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Still nothing showing up on My UPS or sprint order status! I hope Sprint doesn't wait to ship out. T Mobile has already shipped. Come on Sprint, ship the phone!!!

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Same here, still waiting for change of status. Ordered on the 10th. I hope someone sees some movement soon lol

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

jreuschl

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Everyone should tweet @SprintSales to bug them about T-Mobile customers getting theirs already. Probably won't make any difference but... Sprint is pretty responsive on social media (even if answers are not what you want lol)

fwinst

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I posted a question on Sprint's Facebook page. I stated that T-Mob had already started shipping the pre-ordered Note 4's. Here is the responrse I just got,

"Sorry for the delay. We are working closely with the manufacturer on inventory needs. We will send devices out as quickly as they arrive -- Lavauna"

Really?? You don't have the devices yet? I find that hard to believe. If they don't have any devices in inventory yet, I don't see how they can hope to launch on Friday.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I posted a question on Sprint's Facebook page. I stated that T-Mob had already started shipping the pre-ordered Note 4's. Here is the responrse I just got,

"Sorry for the delay. We arer working closely with the manufacturer on inventory needs. We will send devices out as quickly as they arrive -- Lavauna"

Really?? You don't have the devices yet? I find that hard to believe. If they don't have any devices in inventory yet, I don't see how they can hope to launch on Friday.

They have them lol... Lying sprint

Posted via Android Central App

MHoward29

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Wish they would at the least change the pre orders from the "backordered" status.

This is what I'm saying, it's like they're making sure to cover their own butts. Or even tell us that we might not get them Friday, if that's the case. Things sitting in limbo is kind of annoying. I'm not an "BUT I'M THE CUSTOMER" a-hole, but tell us something.

Shelacios

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I can't imagine they don't have the devices in stock at the warehouses already. They are just super duper slow. I mean you couldn't even order the device in store (at least not the one I went to). Well I have my cases, and my Bluetooth. Just waiting for the phone.

fwinst

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm reasonably certain the people answering Facebook questions have ZERO contact with people in the warehouses, or shipping dept. That being said, no shipping status yet. :(

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Most likely, they are keeping the 17th date as an ETA. Therefore, we wouldn't be getting our confirmation tracking #s until Wednesday or Thursday (depending if it's overnight or not). That's just a couple more days, folks. I know it's hard, but I promise you won't be thinking about the week you didn't have the phone. Instead you'll be thinking about the 1 to 2 years you WILL have the phone. I for one, already made arrangements for the Friday arrival as far as work goes and was a bit nervous about it coming a few days early and not being able to sign for it. Now, I can definitely deal with it coming early (haha), but I guess I like things more black and white and not have to worry about the signature.