Note 4 Screenshots! Show use those awesome home screens & more!

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Tsells , I see that you have a note pinned... I was under the impression that you couldn't do that while using another launcher. Am I mistaken? Because that's the only reason I'm not running Nova right now.

That's the S Note Widget that I have no problem using with Nova Launcher.

Posted via the Android Central App

akutch34

Trusted Member
May 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: Note 4 Screenshots! Show use those awesome home screens & more!

Tsells , I see that you have a note pinned... I was under the impression that you couldn't do that while using another launcher. Am I mistaken? Because that's the only reason I'm not running Nova right now.

The note isn't pinned per say... she has the SNote widget on her screen, which shows your most recent notes.

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

Still working on getting the hang of this!Thought I would love those 'purple' icons, but the ones that fully change to all purple are hard to tell what they are/hard on the eyes.

Attachments

• 1425276262015.jpg
    1425276262015.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 56

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

Nothing too exciting but I like the wallpaper because it goes with the moon phase widget.

Screenshot_2015-03-02-03-01-13.jpg

spotnjack

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site

The note isn't pinned per say... she has the SNote widget on her screen, which shows your most recent notes.
Thanks. I'm going to go ahead and try using Nova launcher again and give this method a whirl and see if it works for me.

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

All of us here in the arctic northeast are super envious of your Palm Beach forecast!!
Lucky to be here for a long business weekend. :D

I'm a "dude". :eek: :eek: (Although that last screenshot was probably a little feminine looking!) :eek:
And yes, the SNote Widget pins all of your notes there, with the last one being visible.

hamsterwheel

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I still haven't seen you post a link to your blog! Also, how do you guys use custom weather icons?

Keep Clam and Berry On

You add them the respective folders for the app on your device sd. For Zooper, take the zip and place in iconsets folder in the Zooper folder. For BeWeather, take the bwi file and place in BeWeather folder that is created once the app is installed. If a folder doesn't get created, just add a Beweather folder, and place the bwi file in there.

akutch34

Trusted Member
May 26, 2011
Visit site

Lucky to be here for a long business weekend. :D

I'm a "dude". :eek: :eek: (Although that last screenshot was probably a little feminine looking!) :eek:
And yes, the SNote Widget pins all of your notes there, with the last one being visible.

My apologies! Lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non