Note 4 Screenshots! Show use those awesome home screens & more!

hamsterwheel

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Hello hamsterwheel, I've seen that you have posted lot of material into your blog, but I don't know the url of that blog. Could you please send me the url?
I love the second wallpaper and the weather widget with clock. Could you please explain me the widget you are using, skin of that widget, iconset and wallpaper?

Many thanks for your work!!

Keep Calm and Berry On

The widget is from Beard Zooper II
Icons are called Vintage
Weather is mine called Retro
Wallpaper a friend gave me, hang on and I will post it....

hamsterwheel

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Instead of SD card, the sets are saved on internal storage. They're in the correct folders; the widgets all work fine. Just can't get the icons to show. Also, most of the time, the custom icons don't even show up as an option in the list. It's alright though, to me it really isn't worth all the trouble. I don't really use customized weather widgets anyway. I'm more of a clock/date/battery/stats/calendar widget person. (=

They are on the internal sd....The icons will show once you have the widget in the editor, click on layout, choose the bitmap module, scroll down to iconset, click that, and that's where they will be. I like the info type widgets too!

DL1991

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Very simple today.....wallpaper-zedge, clock-typographical zooper widget, weather-three 3 fifteen black weather by Kelly Kretchek, icon pack stamped black
Screenshot_2015-03-16-21-40-23.jpg

Last edited:

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
:)
d592aa07a500d6f795493ffe14a201f1.jpg

Sent from my Frost White T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4

catberryday

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: Note 4 Screenshots! Show use those awesome home screens & more!

How do you move things around or delete certain ones you do not want on the screen?
Press and hold what you want to move and then drag it to where you want it. If you are using a launcher when you press and hold the item usually a popup menu will come up and hit remove and it will remove it from your screen. Or you can drag the item to the top of the screen to the x or trashcan.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non