Anyone getting the Note 4 extra battery charging kit for $20?

Willy_P

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tip, I just ordered the kit. Even with the great battery life of the Note 4 it never hurts to have a spare battery with you.

xxx420

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Yeah now it's telling me I'm using an invalid code. So annoying. Officially giving up after 2 hours of trying. Will try again on a pc when I get home from work.

Posted via Android Central App

xxx420

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
So this is hilarious. Been trying for 2 hours on my android phone to get this to work and it just wouldn't. Just for laughs I tried to do it on my work phone which is an iPhone 4 and it worked on the very first try. Go figure. Sigh... Smh
Come on samsung and Android, you're making yourselves look bad here. Anyway, got mine. Thanks all.

Posted via Android Central App

Coolboy32

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for this. Im gonna get one of these for sure. like others have said, its always nice to have a spare full charged battery ready to go, even with the N4 quick charge, I can keep it moving and never have to sit around waiting for my battery to fuel.
Iv also heard of the reduction in wear and maybe some lose of battery capacity when charging a single battery too many times, swiping out the battery for another should help keep them lasting twice as long possibly?

Nitro211K

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
lets see, I now have the screen protector, the case, and the battery kit. Talk about the cart before the horse. Oh well, at least the horse has been pre-ordered :)

At any rate, thanks for the post.

Bert Larson

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Sorry for the dumb question...will this battery work with the S5?
I pre-ordered the Note 4 coming from a Motorola Razr Maxx HD.
My wife has the Galaxy S5.

Saion916

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
So I got to the checkout screen and it said it could not go through...I tried 3 times...My gut was telling me to check my bank account and when I did. Bam! Got charge 3 times lol but at the discount rate. Now I'm calling Samsung so they can refund my duplicate charge.

deparson

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
So I got to the checkout screen and it said it could not go through...I tried 3 times...My gut was telling me to check my bank account and when I did. Bam! Got charge 3 times lol but at the discount rate. Now I'm calling Samsung so they can refund my duplicate charge.

This is the worst Web site I have used in many years. The whole shopping cart process is horrible, the controls are from the late 1990s, and THE SITE IS BROKEN.

I only hope they have a totally different group of people working on the software for the Note 4 or we are all in a lot of trouble.

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I saw someone point out that the plastic carrying case is missing from this as compared to the Note 3 kit. How will you guys carry this battery? I don't want to short it in my pocket by accident and injure myself!