Anyone getting the Note 4 extra battery charging kit for $20?

bawsaq

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
True.. I just don't know what else to get from the website lol.
How does the charge hold up? Lets say I leave my house in the morning with my phone and the spare fully charged, will the charge of the spare still be 100% really late in the afternoon?

bawsaq

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Honestly probably not. I stopped using my case since I swap batteries so often, over time I could see how a case could easily scratch the metal with all the times I would of taken it off/on. I'm aware I'll get scratches by not using a case but I'm just extra careful and figure I'll take my chances.

How does the charge hold up? Lets say I leave my house in the morning with my phone and the spare fully charged, will the charge of the spare still be 100% really late in the afternoon?

theoretically

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Yes the spare holds a charge extremely well. Once my spare is charged I take it out of the charger and even 24+ hours later it still holds the 100% charge when I finally need to use it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky