Anyone getting the Note 4 extra battery charging kit for $20?

jokesonme

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Ugh!!!! I ordered mine on the 18th,they charged my card and I got confirmation email. Just waiting for my follow up tracking email.... Anytime now lol

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Sucks for Verizon customers all the accessories are sold out by the time we get ours. Think it was the same way with the Note 3. 😠

Posted via Android Central App

mcalise133

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I already have the s-view charcoal case from vow and got a ext batt charging kit plus a additional batt from samsung with the code ( THANKS AGAIN :) ) but i wish i had gotten two kits

Sucks for Verizon customers all the accessories are sold out by the time we get ours. Think it was the same way with the Note 3. ������

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
To be honest, I don't think the brick and mortar stores have had any inventory to begin with. Even on line I think the suppliers have just not had their stuff out yet for the most part. So it might be "all bought up" but I am inclined to believe that the "all " of all bought up has not been very much to this point.

mcalise133

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
got it from vow online and as of yesterday it was in stock but must search manually as no note 4 phone really shows any results just search s-view and it will come up

To be honest, I don't think the brick and mortar stores have had any inventory to begin with. Even on line I think the suppliers have just not had their stuff out yet for the most part. So it might be "all bought up" but I am inclined to believe that the "all " of all bought up has not been very much to this point.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Sucks for Verizon customers all the accessories are sold out by the time we get ours. Think it was the same way with the Note 3. 😠

I'm a Verizon customer and I have the battery kit coming. You don't have to wait to get the phone to order accessories. My wife has a s5 I used to get the discount.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
My order got cancelled cause they ran out of stock. Gotta wait a while it seems.

Posted on my Amazing Note 4!

Don't understand that, most companies would email you saying they ran out, you can cancel your order or wait and they will ship when it becomes available again. Most businesses want to keep your business if possible.

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Don't understand that, most companies would email you saying they ran out, you can cancel your order or wait and they will ship when it becomes available again. Most businesses want to keep your business if possible.

Yeah, I didn't understand that either so I called in earlier today.
The operator said they had a glitch in their system over the weekend and thus many orders got cancelled and that there is no way they can put in a back order in the system.
Oh well, I'll have to wait till they come in again.

DarkUncle

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I didn't understand that either so I called in earlier today.
The operator said they had a glitch in their system over the weekend and thus many orders got cancelled and that there is no way they can put in a back order in the system.
Oh well, I'll have to wait till they come in again.

Yep same thing happened to me last week. They left a voice mail at my house saying a glitch in the system occured allowing orders to be placed when they were actually out of stock so they cancelled it. I went back to the website 8 hours later and it showed available. So I ordered it again. Since they don't appear to be able to backorder I figured I'll just keep ordering the darn thing until the order finally goes through.

Posted via the Android Central App

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Mine is on the way. Just got the shipping email. Too bad I have yet to be contacted about the phone I pre-ordered over a week ago!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
The spare charger also charges fast ... I don't think I will have to plug in my phone very much even if I use my phone heavily for video streaming. :D :D :D :D.

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
My spare battery charging kit and extra (3rd) spare battery shipped today. Should see them Friday!

Really wish Samsung had spare Fast Chargers available to buy, I'd like a spare for travel/work.

dustout

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Not only was Samsung kind enough to cancel my order without notifying me, they kindly placed a new order on my behalf WITHOUT the coupon code a week later. Thanks Samsung for being terrible at customer service. Now I have to figure out how to cancel the botched non-couponed order.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty