Note 4 - How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?

joewoo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?

Can people report back if there's headphones, branding, and box

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Headphones are a no go for AT&T. Branding yes on the back.. The box is the typical orange AT&T box.
Wait, no headphones? That stinks. Tmobile customers got them. Guess not a big deal because i already have some but still, it's the principle lol

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site

Even at bestbuy? I know that's how it is at a corporate store

corporate stores aren't taking away the headphones. the headphones are either shipped or not shipped from samsung. they aren't going to be in best buy boxes either.

Beltelmel

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site

Even at bestbuy? I know that's how it is at a corporate store

The Best Buy website states earbuds included in the box so yes its a possibility that the BB box will have them. It's possible that BB told AT&T that they wanted them included.

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

From bb desktop site:
aec76cc742659e73e673d01f641ce7fc.jpg

Says wired headset. I'm holding them to it tomorrow!

Goosty

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Did anyone that preordered in October get a Best Buy email telling them to pick it up tom? It looks like the emails that went out were to ppl that preordered in September. I preordered last week for At&t and Im freaking out that I wont be able to get it tomorrow.

Misti Smith

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site

Yeah I do not think we will be getting our emails today or tomorrow :( ... Which really disgust me.. We will be waiting very impatiently for another WEEK !!

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

Did anyone that preordered in October get a Best Buy email telling them to pick it up tom? It looks like the emails that went out were to ppl that preordered in September. I preordered last week for At&t and Im freaking out that I wont be able to get it tomorrow.

I preordered on October 9th and just got my email to come tomorrow. (AT&T)

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

I pre-ordered Monday this week and have not received an email. The bb guy told me they would be ready to go on Friday, this Friday. I will definitely be calling them tomorrow morning if I have not received an email. It's not like they said they were sold out or anything. But if I have to wait, then whatever. I have my Note 3 which is still dope.

Wolvan

May 1, 2012
Visit site

I just preordered mine last week Thursday (oct 9th or so) and I got my email this afternoon to come pick up my Note 4 tomorrow. :)

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site

I pre ordered 2 on 10/4 and haven't received a pickup notification email yet. Who cares, if they don't have it by tomorrow I'll demand cash back from the gift cards and get another phone.

Zergslayer69

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site

I would guess that this applies at all Best Buy locations but I don't want to give them too much credit.

Up until the 18th, My Best Buy members get a bonus $50 for trading in a working smartphone. Check your local sales ad.

EDIT: If you get the $200 toward the N4 you shouldn't (in theory) have a problem getting this one, too.

Posted via the Android Central App

Do you have to pay to be a my best buy member? If not i don't see why anybody would say no.

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

Just called them out of curiosity. From my conservation it seems like each store has their inventory and they will give out the units in the order with which you signed up . If they don't have enough for everyone, those who signed up later (probably me) will wait until the store receives new shipments.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo