Note 4 - How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?

My 'local' BB is 45 min away idk what the population is maybe 50000 idk but fairly small area. 18. More. Hours.
That is a drive. My BB is about 10-15 min away and all local streets.

But I feel you. I used to live in rural Kansas (hated it) and was 1.5 hrs away from a decent mall or BB 👎👎

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

I thought 250k population is small. I lived in Houston and Chicago before so probably that's why hahah

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

I thought 250k population is small. I lived in Houston and Chicago before so probably that's why hahah

Ugh not me I hate big cities. I'm originally from a town called Birdsong Arkansas...population 100 :D

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site

I'm hoping Best Buy has Verizon units to sell. I've waited this long and hope we really don't have to wait till the 23rd.

Btw, I plan on buying this bad boy full retail (not so bad since I'm selling my 5s for $400), but do you think Best Buy would price match Verizon for full retail? Verizon has it for $699 and Best Buy has it for $749. Not sure I'm willing to pay an extra $50 just to pick up the phone a week early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clownin72

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I live I rural Kansas now and my nearest bb is 2 1/2 hours away. It's terrible

tarpon6

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site

7:42 PM - Finally got the email from Best Buy that my phone will be ready for pickup tomorrow! :cool:

GoProDavidLe

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site

I'm hoping Best Buy has Verizon units to sell. I've waited this long and hope we really don't have to wait till the 23rd.

Btw, I plan on buying this bad boy full retail (not so bad since I'm selling my 5s for $400), but do you think Best Buy would price match Verizon for full retail? Verizon has it for $699 and Best Buy has it for $749. Not sure I'm willing to pay an extra $50 just to pick up the phone a week early.

Read post #3 at this forum below.

No price match off contract phones? - Best Buy: Unboxed

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

So just got phone call from my sales person for BB. Trying to set up a time to come in tomorrow. I said maybe between 2-4 pm and he was like. Do you have a more specific time

Felt like saying I'll come when I come! Why do I need an appointment!!

GoProDavidLe

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site

So just got phone call from my sales person for BB. Trying to set up a time to come in tomorrow. I said maybe between 2-4 pm and he was like. Do you have a more specific time

Felt like saying I'll come when I come! Why do I need an appointment!!

What city do you live in? There could have been a lot of preorders and they want to ask to make an appointment so can they set you up tomorrow in a timely manner rather than you wait a long time in line.

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

This is so weird. I would think this would be standardized across all stores, but it looks like it's on a store by store basis. I guess my bb either hasn't got their sh&t together yet or I'm low on the list. Anyone order from Norwalk, CT?

GoProDavidLe

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site

Awesome. So it looks like they do price match it. I'll have to call and confirm right before I go in tomorrow, but this is a good sign.

I work at Best Buy and we do price match everything in the store. I had a feeling we price match mobile devices but I had to Google and find some answers to back me up. Unfortunately I don't work in the mobile section of Best Buy. But I'm pretty positive they will price match phones.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site

I work at Best Buy and we do price match everything in the store. I had a feeling we price match mobile devices but I had to Google and find some answers to back me up. Unfortunately I don't work in the mobile section of Best Buy. But I'm pretty positive they will price match phones.

Well embarrassing thing is I used to work for Best Buy Mobile for 2 years and the whole price matching thing was so very unclear. We price matched everything expect iPhones and Amazon prices.

Philip600rr

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site

I pre-ordered on 9.30.14. I have not received an email yet. The guy @ bb told me it would be there when I ordered it. He didn't say anything about the email. Just that it would be ready on the 17th.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87