Note 4 - How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone paying off contract price able to get the $200 and NOT have the phone activated there??

I wanna keep my verizon unlimited plan and i want to use my old SIM.

nashi#CB

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Lesson learned...
Called the front desk of my BB and they said phones are in and I could pick up my phone. I drive there and the mobile counter tells me thier POS system won't sell the phone until tomorrow. I tried to get them to budge but it didn't happen.
Bright and early for me tomorrow too.
I saw the box with my name on it too. (cry)

Nashi

desnabc44

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Still no email or call from BB. I called today and allegedly they haven't gotten any N4's in for Sprint AT ALL. The list isn't long at all...I'm on it with just one other person. They told me they "should" get some in by the end of the week since their deliveries can come any time Monday through Saturday.

If they don't, I'm probably going to cancel and pick one up at my local Sprint store because they "have plenty."

Posted via the Android Central App

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
What is the latest in the day that anyone has gotten an email from best buy saying their phone has arrived

Mike Sjaarda

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
What is the latest in the day that anyone has gotten an email from best buy saying their phone has arrived

From what I have heard, the email is generated automatically when your order is removed from the truck. Have not heard about it happening super late in the day.

ZDriver

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Does this mean I may also get the additional $50 gift card?? Maybe Reesh knows?? Thanks

Attachments

• Idea note_20141022_212810_01.jpg
    Idea note_20141022_212810_01.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 146

MGK645

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone paying off contract price able to get the $200 and NOT have the phone activated there??

I wanna keep my verizon unlimited plan and i want to use my old SIM.

I can let you know tomorrow after I pick mine up - BBM worker said it would be no problem, they can just process it as a hardware change upon purchase. If they dont I'll raise hell in the store because I'm planning on getting 2 - 1 for me and 1 for wifey.

Mike Sjaarda

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Don't remember seeing it this thread but did anyone receive an email from best buy, and not get there phone? Bby employees make me nervous.

peterburns

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Still waiting for my email for BB sprint pre-order. I called a few Sprint stores, and they didn't have any in stock. I don't really mind the wait, even though I am looking forward to getting it.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Does this mean I may also get the additional $50 gift card?? Maybe Reesh knows?? Thanks

Yea sadly I don't think Verizon ppl will be able to get it. You could probably press the issue if you ordered before the promo expired but it probably says no rain checks.

From my smokin' hot Note 4

tiarosi

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Nope the Worst Buy guy told me today that deal was for last week. Verizon ppl got screwed!! :(
Isn't that a bunch a BS..

Yeah. And also the people whose pre-orders weren't fulfilled by Saturday the 18th. I'm one of 'em. Still waiting for my e-mail. Another poster says:

I called today and allegedly they haven't gotten any N4's in for Sprint AT ALL. The list isn't long at all...I'm on it with just one other person. They told me they "should" get some in by the end of the week since their deliveries can come any time Monday through Saturday.

Great. I'm on Sprint and super-ticked at this point. Another week or so? That is so ridiculous!

Noface

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yea sadly I don't think Verizon ppl will be able to get it. You could probably press the issue if you ordered before the promo expired but it probably says no rain checks.

From my smokin' hot Note 4

Nope, us Verizon customers are getting screwed on so many levels. You have to 'sell your case' in order to get BB to honor the 50. I will let you know how it works out "When" my white Note 4 arrives at Best Buy (still no email for me).

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. And also the people whose pre-orders weren't fulfilled by Saturday the 18th. I'm one of 'em. Still waiting for my e-mail. Another poster says:

Great. I'm on Sprint and super-ticked at this point. Another week or so? That is so ridiculous!

why didn't you just go to the sprint store and get the Note 4?

Posted via the Galaxy Note 4

ZDriver

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
IDK if that is an "additional $50" but when i preordred, they asked me for $50 down, and then gave me a $50 gift card.

I had to do that also, but the receipt is kind of confusing. I will find out today !!!

Attachments

• Idea note_20141022_212810_01.jpg
    Idea note_20141022_212810_01.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 99