Galaxy Note 4: I Got Mine !!

str8up50

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
For two weeks I've been hunting. Went to Best Buy and the nice sales girl showed me the stock levels in Louisiana. 3 in the whole state. Bummer! So I called around and located a Best Buy Mobile about 60 miles away and they had two in stock. I told them I was coming, asked for my name and held it. Got it all set up, plus a little 15% discount as a Bday present from the sales girl to me.

Arty Dodger

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
For two weeks I've been hunting. Went to Best Buy and the nice sales girl showed me the stock levels in Louisiana. 3 in the whole state. Bummer! So I called around and located a Best Buy Mobile about 60 miles away and they had two in stock. I told them I was coming, asked for my name and held it. Got it all set up, plus a little 15% discount as a Bday present from the sales girl to me.

Where in Louisiana are you? I'm in Shreveport.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking of returning mine and getting a iPhone but idk ....have the phone I got 2 weeks ago that's going to be sent back , my new one and my note 3 that needs to be sent for trade. If I want to return the note 4 can I with t-mobile lol ?

I am on day 13 so far

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me. Stock works fine for me. No issues.

Beamed across the web from my Beastly Galaxy Note 4!!

If stock is good for you then SwiftKey would definitely be out of this world for you. Just saying

GALAXY NOTE 4, GO BIG OR GO HOME

swimmer160

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Just picked up my Note 4 earlier this morning. Didn't anticipate on how short in supply these would be, but after a bit of driving around I ended up finding one in white. New to Android as a whole, and coming from Windows Phone, so I've been learning all day.

Tonyrox

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
I just got mine yesterday! Though it's not the one I pre-ordered. I just happen to stop by my local Best Buy and they happen to have 2 extra charcoal 4's in stock, I ordered a white one. I took the charcoal with the intention of exchanging it for the white one when it finally comes in. My reason for stopping in was to ask if I would lose the $200 trade-in if the phone didn't come in by the end of 11/1, which is the day the promotion expires. The manager told me that they would not honor the trade in if the phone came in after 11/1. So I took it!

As far as note 4 colors... I'm kind of liking the charcoal 4... I'll have to think about if I still want the white one

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I love your home screen what wallpaper is that?

Thank you! It's Zedge.
Hang on let me see if I can load it here. Tapatalk is giving me heartburn. It's wanting me to upgrade but I've got Pro and that one seems to be gone.

Posted from my gorgeous, pristine white BEAST of a Note 4.

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
597a30a3614163815cc4cc04611e3fd9.jpg

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting a lot of questions from my friends at work about this phone. People are REALLY interested in it.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

Naolin

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
I just got mine yesterday! Though it's not the one I pre-ordered. I just happen to stop by my local Best Buy and they happen to have 2 extra charcoal 4's in stock, I ordered a white one. I took the charcoal with the intention of exchanging it for the white one when it finally comes in. My reason for stopping in was to ask if I would lose the $200 trade-in if the phone didn't come in by the end of 11/1, which is the day the promotion expires. The manager told me that they would not honor the trade in if the phone came in after 11/1. So I took it!

As far as note 4 colors... I'm kind of liking the charcoal 4... I'll have to think about if I still want the white one

Same here, my white pre-order still has not arrived, I was able to find a black one in a best buy mobile on the weekend and bought that one. I'm really happy with the color and I will not be exchanging it for the white one. Maybe having the white one in hand I would prefer it but honestly I like this one and just don't want to go through the trouble of exchanging it.

joklun

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Great thread! :)
The note 4 seems like a really good device! But i´m having trouble deciding between it and the nexus 6 (which we still don´t know how it will perform, how good the camera will be and how good the batterylife will be). It´s a real first world problem... ;)
The note 4 on the other hand seems to have a great camera, screen and batterylife. What concerns me is the "lag" of TW that I have read of. We haven´t got the device in my country yet (hopefully november 7) so I havn´t had a chance of playing around with it.

ttriplett1

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
UPS dropped mine off last night! Coming from an S3, Smart Switch made things so easy. I like it so far, although I found out this morning it doesn't fit in my cup holder.

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I picked up a black one at Sam's Club today. $799 full retail price which was $30 less than AT&T.

Still getting it all setup and disabling all the crud.. It's a very nice device and has a gorgeous screen.

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
UPS dropped mine off last night! Coming from an S3, Smart Switch made things so easy. I like it so far, although I found out this morning it doesn't fit in my cup holder.
I connect mine to the USB. It's getting charged and no chance of it falling by the seats etc.
I always use my car's hands free BT so I loss in the car is my main concern.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87